Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Default Re: Dwight Howard said Tuesday that he wants to stay with Magic this season

Still think he should get traded to Charlotte.

Default Re: Dwight Howard said Tuesday that he wants to stay with Magic this season

This guy is such a clown and I can't believe Orlando is putting up with this shit. I'd call every team and tell them to give me their best offer, and take the best one. Even if it's not that great, Dwight has ****ed them of any leverage and is actively ****ing them over now. This guy acts like a 5 year old.

They should trade him, but I can't help but think what this Orlando team can do in the playoffs. I can seriously see them upsetting the Heat in the second round, and give my Bulls a run for their money in the ECF (barring injuries and other upsets).

Do you guys think that Howard would try his best to win with this team even if he knew he was leaving at the end of the season? We all said that Lebron quit in 2010 for the same reason, but looking back now, he probably just crumbled under pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    They should trade him, but I can't help but think what this Orlando team can do in the playoffs. I can seriously see them upsetting the Heat in the second round, and give my Bulls a run for their money in the ECF (barring injuries and other upsets).

Do you guys think that Howard would try his best to win with this team even if he knew he was leaving at the end of the season? We all said that Lebron quit in 2010 for the same reason, but looking back now, he probably just crumbled under pressure.
    No, it's unmotivating. He'd wilt under the pressure and so would his team. I HATE ALL OF YOU AND THINK YOU SUCK AS TEAMMATES BUT LET'S GO ALL IN TOGETHER!

Doesn't work.

Banned

It would be hilarious if Otis believes Dwight is going to re-sign in the offseason.

Bucher says that trade or no trade that the Magic will file tampering charges against the Nets once Howard is gone. Master negotiators those Magic...

What is with everyone that they need to make every thought and move they have public?

Decent playground baller novocaine's Avatar

"The Dwight Howard saga is far from over. Many more twists and turns coming."

Alex Kennedy via Twitter

According to Broussard the Magic are telling teams that they will trade Howard unless he makes some sort of commitment to the team. Atta boy Magic...play hard ball with the man child!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
    According to Broussard the Magic are telling teams that they will trade Howard unless he makes some sort of commitment to the team. Atta boy Magic...play hard ball with the man child!