Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Did Lebron go to Miami to prevent

Yes. I think LeBron is also the cause of poverty around the world.

Oh... so now you want act like a Wade & Wade team that missed the playoffs or lost in the 1st round since 2006 would have still gone to the Finals / Won Championship or something.... simply because of the addition of Bosh?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Oh... so now you want act like a Wade & Wade team that missed the playoffs or lost in the 1st round since 2006 would have still gone to the Finals / Won Championship or something.... simply because of the addition of Bosh?
    Why do Bran stans like to add this caveat "Since 2006", anytime when discussing Wade?

Wade won a championship that year, numbnuts. Without the aid of LeBron James. It's apart of his career.

Hmm, yes, without a doubt.
    Acting like a Prime Wade and Bosh with an extra 20 million to spend wasn't going to the finals

Up until that point Wade was a proven champion, when LeBron wasn't and Wade was a better playoff performer.

Plus Wade in 2011> LeBron in 2011 including the playoffs so, yes the Heat were going to the finals.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Actually Wade and LeBron told Melo to opt out and join them but he signed the extension in Denver

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    Why do Bran stans like to add this caveat "Since 2006", anytime when discussing Wade?
    Because the Lebron butthurtians love to undermine him by adding that he ring chased and that he had a stacked team who would have done amazing things without him, thats always the agenda... yet you are always getting a shoe in your mouth...

Because reality is... Lebron went from a Cavs team that had the best record in the NBA and so on to a Wade scrub team that missed the playoffs and/or lost in 1st round since 2006-07 (since Shaq left Wade) in the east and immediately took them to 4 Finals, 2 won...

Then he left and that exact team now cant even reach the playoffs... in the east.... how good that team is without Lebron you dont need to look any further than this season, this is essentially exactly what Lebron had to work with (minus Deng, Whiteside, Nappier, Granger)....

The team he re-joined now have battled to just not look like the worst team in the NBA ever since he left them in 2010 and all of the sudden they are in the playoffs, in the Finals.... and could win the Championship....

Thats the reality....

I am not a Lebron stan, im just talking to Lebron haters, there is a difference... a stan is not objective, logical, rational, impartial to players/teams/great basketball.... but i do like Lebrons game, which also seems to be taboo around here... you can call me a Lebron fan, but not a Lebron STAN... The only "STAN" i am of is basketball itself, especially NBA basketball....
    Last edited by pauk; 06-04-2015 at 08:13 PM.

Because the Lebron butthurtians love to undermine him by adding that he ring chased and that he had a stacked team who would have done amazing things without him, thats always the agenda... yet you are always getting a shoe in your mouth...

Because reality is... Lebron went from a Cavs team that had the best record in the NBA and so on to a Wade scrub team that missed the playoffs and/or lost in 1st round since 2006-07 (since Shaq left Wade) in the east and immediately took them to 4 Finals, 2 won...

Then he left and that exact team now cant even reach the playoffs... in the east.... how good that team is without Lebron you dont need to look any further than this season, this is essentially exactly what Lebron had to work with (minus Deng, Whiteside, Nappier, Granger)....

The team he re-joined now have battled to just not look like the worst team in the NBA ever since he left them in 2010 and all of the sudden they are in the playoffs, in the Finals.... and could win the Championship....

Thats the reality....

I am not a Lebron stan, im just talking to Lebron haters, there is a difference... a stan is not objective, logical, rational, impartial to players/teams/great basketball.... but i do like Lebrons game, which also seems to be taboo around here...

Just admit you're part of the Lebron fam mah nigguh. Nothing wrong it it

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh

Just admit you're part of the Lebron fam mah nigguh. Nothing wrong it it
    I love Lebrons game, i really do, he plays the game the right way, he is generally a good guy aswell... and i hope the best for him, especially with all these haters around, he really deserves it... but... i love also Durants game, CP3s game, Currys game, Rays game, Klays game (love pure shooting & playmaking), love to watch great basketball, love to watch great teams & great players... even the games i dont fancy the most (Kobe) i still fancy at times and deeply respect especially somebody with the work ethic & greatness of Kobe.... I love watching Bradley, Kawhi, Butler, Tony Allen, PG etc. going at it defensively, its amazing... I love NBA basketball.... i dont have a favorite team or player....

My point is.... Put me in whatever family, as long as im considered impartial, objective, reasonable BASKETBALL FAN 1ST AND FOREMOST.... then ok....

Decent college freshman

Kyle Lowry was worth 6 mil, Al Jefferson 10 mil, and Rudy Gay was available. Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, and other solid role players were Free Agents.

Also, if Bron went to Chicago Deng may have come here.

Numbers wise Wade was still capable of 28/5/7 in 2011 without Bron and 25/5/5 without Bron in 2012.

I liked how you used no context in your post when regarding the past Heat teams. In 2007 Wade was hurt and the Heat definitely win the Conference if he is healthy. In 2008 the team got worst and trades/injuries killed their season. The Heat tanked on purpose in 2009 & 2010.

2006-2007 Shaq was on that Heat team so it's not since Shaq left Wade.

Wade was better than Bron in the 2011 Playoffs. You can't say Lebron lead them. Then he had the GOAT choke in 2011.
    Last edited by Wade's Rings; 06-04-2015 at 10:32 PM.

Pretty much

Saw a basketball once

Of course he did. Wade was able to win the finals with Antonie Walker as the 2nd leading scorer in the finals, the thought of Wade and Bosh & 20+ mill had him shook big time. It was either he join them in Miami, or never going to the finals again in the next 5 years. Bron likes the easy way so...

He went there to prevent Wade from busting him.

Banned

Reading comprehension of the people posting huge ass paragraphs sucks.

Just answer OP's questions you dumbf*ckz.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    Hmm, yes, without a doubt.
    Acting like a Prime Wade and Bosh with an extra 20 million to spend wasn't going to the finals

Up until that point Wade was a proven champion, when LeBron wasn't and Wade was a better playoff performer.

Plus Wade in 2011> LeBron in 2011 including the playoffs so, yes the Heat were going to the finals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardjelly
    Of course he did. Wade was able to win the finals with Antonie Walker as the 2nd leading scorer in the finals, the thought of Wade and Bosh & 20+ mill had him shook big time. It was either he join them in Miami, or never going to the finals again in the next 5 years. Bron likes the easy way so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan21formvp
    He went there to prevent Wade from busting him.