Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Miami will three-peat next year...

Quote Originally Posted by Leftimage
    What is making you ''really''? my enthusiasm in general or the assertion he might shoot 60% from the field?

Because 60% is an entirely realistic number for him at this point. In fact, it's the next logical step.

Even if you look at just the recent players shooting 60%+ from the floor, it's lwo volume big men. I just don't see LeBron taking another jump by 3.2%+ when he'll still be shooting a fair amount of jumpers and 3's. He's not just going to continually improve his FG% each year throughout his career. It will level out at some point, and I'd be shocked if he shot 60%+ next year.

Good High School Starter

If they get lucky with Oden joining and remaining healthy, they will win it for the next 5 years...

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Even if you look at just the recent players shooting 60%+ from the floor, it's lwo volume big men. I just don't see LeBron taking another jump by 3.2%+ when he'll still be shooting a fair amount of jumpers and 3's. He's not just going to continually improve his FG% each year throughout his career. It will level out at some point, and I'd be shocked if he shot 60%+ next year.
    Dude i was saying the same thing after 2012 that he cant possibly increase his fg% any more.You never know with lebron.Had you told me he would be 40%+ 3pt shooter 3 years ago,i would say you are trolling.

You really never know with this guy.He can do anything (including some choking)

Quote Originally Posted by arifgokcen
    Dude i was saying the same thing after 2012 that he cant possibly increase his fg% any more.You never know with lebron.Had you told me he would be 40%+ 3pt shooter 3 years ago,i would say you are trolling.

You really never know with this guy.He can do anything (including some choking)
    I'm not saying he'll drop-off back closer to 50% (in the 51%-53% range) but 60% seems like a bit of a stretch. Guys like DeAndre Jordan, Nene, Tyson Chandler, Perkins, and Biedrins are the ones who shoot 60% or better; players that are low volume scorers who shoot almost exclusively dunks and layups.

He may stay up around that 57% range, but I can't see 60% or better given that he will still probably shoot a good number of mid-range jumpers and 3's.

Local High School Star

some people are acting like Heat have to face all these teams (pacers, knicks, bulls, OKC, etc), what if pacers and bulls (or OKC vs Spurs) kill themselves in a brutal 7 games series? its not like Heat vs NBA...

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    No champion has ever not tried to improve.. Miami will be better in some way next season.

Teams will get better but nobody has proven they can beat them 4 out of 7 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by fefe
    If they get lucky with Oden joining and remaining healthy, they will win it for the next 5 years...

So....they'll just keep going back to the finals and win for 5 straight years not counting the years they've already been to and won?

That's just physically impossible.

NBA rookie of the year

I don't think Oden is really a great addition, dude's legs are beyond screwed.

I wouldn't be surprised if they win it again next year, but I wouldn't be surprised if they lose as well.

It looked to me like this title took basically everything in their tank to win, San Antonio honestly just pissed it away, they had it.

Decent playground baller Hizack's Avatar

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Bookmark this thread and bump it next year. Miami are gonna win the title again next year vs the Thunder (assuming both teams are healthy).
    Bookmarked
    stick to soccer u pssy fakkit low IQ fan