Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jordan is beta

Default Re: Jordan is beta

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014
    Honestly, doe.

If you're afraid of another man and are a grown man yourself, you've got coward in your blood. I can see fearing other males when you're a child/teen, but once you grow up and become a MAN, you start to realize that everyone bleeds the same and no one is invincible. Now, now... I'm not saying you have to fight Tyson head up. Obviously, you would get the dog shit beat out of you, BUT there are means in which you can sufficiently defend yourself against such a savage of a man.

This is the real world, not a boxing ring. Anything and everything can be used to ensure survival. Ain't no REAL man afraid of no prize fighter. If anything he should be more afraid of someone like me, someone with a lot less to lose. No one lives forever anyway.

Feel me?

No one lives forever.......but most people do live into their 70's and 80's.

Taking continuous blows to the head causes damage to the brain that is irreversible. I believe Mike Tyson to be a great Boxer, because he lacked intelligence/consciousness/cerebral awareness..... he only focused on 1 thing only...destruction of the person he was Fighting...and nothing else

Look at all the true great fighters in History......no one ever says.....wow that guy is sharp!...they mostly are all suffering from mental/punch drunkenness.

Michael Jordan on the other hand is very intelligent, very cerebral.....he is not a "fighter", he understands the pointless irreversible damage that would probably occur from fighting Mike Tyson.......and in that moment of cerebralness......he B!tched out ......

That's what intelligent Men with everything to lose do.

Is that AlF???......no......is it intelligent?.......yes.

He gets a pass on this one....

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Wilt would easily wreck Tyson. Dude threw a mountain lion for crying out loud.

Local High School Star

"Spurs5Rings":

Talkin about "something to lose"..... How about having hundreds of millions of dollars (guessing you don't have that sort of earning potential) riding on your health? How will you ever know what it is like to be in that situation?

Moreover, how the hell is a basketball player supposed to defend himself against a tipsy Mike Tyson ready to throw down? Please explain that to us. What, is he supposed to start making sarcastic quips, make Mike look stupid, hoping that he'll see the error of his ways? You think Tyson would BACK OFF if a shit-talking contest ensued?

It'd be beta if he let him punk his family, but as a ridiculously rich dude having only made a fraction of the money he'll make in his life, why tussle with Mike Tyson? Would it be "alpha" if it sidelined him and cost his team wins? Would that be "alpha"?

Use your head here. And lord knows you'd react the same way or worse.
    Last edited by PejaTheSerbSnip; 01-06-2015 at 01:28 PM.

This dude would have thrown down with Tyson:

Local High School Star Tmuston Beltics's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents

How the f did he get that much tan??

I don't get picked last at the park anymore talamo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tmuston Beltics
    How the f did he get that much tan??
    well my friend people of color are able to absorb the sun and get pretty dark