Jeremy Lin beat you Kidbasketball20's Avatar

Default JR Smith: Worse come to worse ... my motto is, 'When in doubt, shoot the ball

The shooting guard vowed to do exactly what his playing position suggests when asked how he plans to adjust to his new team.

"Worse come to worse ... my motto is, 'When in doubt, shoot the ball,'" Smith said before going 0-for-5 in 18 minutes off the bench against the Rockets, "So when in doubt, I'm going to shoot it, and hopefully that don't catch nobody off guard."

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12...dges-shoot-hip

Why LeBron likes this guy I'll never know

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Default Re: JR Smith: Worse come to worse ... my motto is, 'When in doubt, shoot the ball

Quote Originally Posted by Kidbasketball20
    The shooting guard vowed to do exactly what his playing position suggests when asked how he plans to adjust to his new team.

"Worse come to worse ... my motto is, 'When in doubt, shoot the ball,'" Smith said before going 0-for-5 in 18 minutes off the bench against the Rockets, "So when in doubt, I'm going to shoot it, and hopefully that don't catch nobody off guard."

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12...dges-shoot-hip

Why LeBron likes this guy I'll never know
    Yeah it's wierd when some people have some obsession with players who suck and constantly try and explain away their shortcomings. Very strange indeed.

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Default Re: JR Smith: Worse come to worse ... my motto is, 'When in doubt, shoot the ball

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    Yeah it's wierd when some people have some obsession with players who suck and constantly try and explain away their shortcomings. Very strange indeed.
    You're right, we have a board full of Kobe fans.

Pretty sure he was joking

Jeremy Lin beat you Kidbasketball20's Avatar

Lmao cocoathunder/cocaine80s is the biggest hater on this board.

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kidbasketball20
    Lmao cocoathunder/cocaine80s is the biggest hater on this board.
    If you're implying I have an alt you're nuts. I've been here since 2006 and barely post. I'm certainly not posting with an alt too.