Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: MJ's sons are Kobe haters! Hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Instinct
    Winning MVP in the NBA > MVP of Illinios State Hs Tourney

Leading team to championship in the NBA > Leading team to state title

Straight to the NBA out of High School > Straight to UFC(it's still D1, though)

Being known as a top 10 NBA Legend > Being known as Michael Jordans son

Your post didn't negate anything I said. Then again, you'll proably take this post and my previous post serious. That being the case, this could actually be entertaining. Unless of course you don't take it serious. In that case, I still had a good laugh.

The real knee slapper in all of this, is you took the time out of your night to compare Marcus Jordan's career to Kobe Bryants. That my friend is PRICELESS. I win.

Insecurity at it's finest. When did I ever say MJ's sons were better than anybody?? Never.

Just for a "good laugh" you should compare Marcus's games from 5th grade to Kobe's 2010 season.

if i were jordan, i'd begin to wonder if they were really my children. they look nothing alike and none of them hoop like jordan.

And Another One Killer_Instinct's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dengness9
    The real knee slapper in all of this, is you took the time out of your night to compare Marcus Jordan's career to Kobe Bryants. That my friend is PRICELESS. I win.

Insecurity at it's finest. When did I ever say MJ's sons were better than anybody?? Never.

Just for a "good laugh" you should compare Marcus's games from 5th grade to Kobe's 2010 season.

Er...

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Instinct
    Winning MVP in the NBA > MVP of Illinios State HS Tourney

Leading team to championship in the NBA > Leading team to state title

Straight to the NBA out of High School > Straight to UFC(it's still D1, though)

Being known as a top 10 NBA Legend > Being known as Michael Jordans son

And yes. I'm sure he's set. Unless you're Latrell Sprewell, having MJ as your father defintley means you'll eat nicley for a while. Your post didn't negate anything I said. Then again, you'll proably take this post and my previous post serious. That being the case, this could actually be entertaining. Unless of course you don't take it serious. In that case, I still had a good laugh.

And if I must say so, it is. And the insecurity reference? Classic, given your current stance with posts such as this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dengness9
    So what I'm getting from you is that Im jealous of Kobe because he can pull the trigger on a raping but I can't?

Fair enough. I'm just alot more scared of the law than KB8/24 is.

But, please. Continue. I guess I'm easily entertained.
    Last edited by Killer_Instinct; 06-18-2010 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LbloodOjunkieG
    Not to mention they are right. Jordan was the better ball player, but when you voice that you are suddenly a "hater"?
    when it comes out of left field, yeah ur a hater.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    Why are people calling his sons Kobe haters?

They just told the truth when it was obvious that ABC was trying to compare the two.
    Why do they need to comment on it? Keep your mouths closed. No one cares about them.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Why do they need to comment on it? Keep your mouths closed. No one cares about them.
    No one cares about us either. We comment on everything. What is the difference?

And some of you are idiotic. Now he copies celebrations?

So Kobe isn't allowed to get on a table because MJ did it before him? Is he allowed to take out the garbage, cook dinner, clean the dishes? Or is he copying MJ again?

There are some straight out f@ggots on this site.

No one cares about us either. We comment on everything. What is the difference?
    He's commenting on the celebration... You think Kobe or anyone else in the world cared about how the celebrated?

Defending his dad? What for? Everyone knows it, Jordan is better. I could say it everyday of the year, I'd just look bitter and it would be unnecessary despite how right I am.

Wait so MJ sons cant speak thier minds (on twitter no less) but we can post whatever we want on Insidehoops.com? Interesting. I dont know MJ sons kids twitter. That means someone had to have searched for his kids twitter. Followed them. Whatever its called (sorry not a twitter dude). They relay what is said on thier twitter page and now people are slamming them for it.

As basically they should shut down thier twitters and let the Avg Joe's ramble on it. I follow now, no twitter.

He's commenting on the celebration... You think Kobe or anyone else in the world cared about how the celebrated?

Defending his dad? What for? Everyone knows it, Jordan is better. I could say it everyday of the year, I'd just look bitter and it would be unnecessary despite how right I am.
    On the first he's talking about the celebration, but the second tweet he's talking about the actual MJ/Kobe comparison ABC did and provided a pic of it.

I think people are just taking this too seriously. Kobe has a history of copying Jordan whether or not he or you likes it. That is why people are so skeptical of his celebrations.

On the first he's talking about the celebration, but the second tweet he's talking about the actual MJ/Kobe comparison ABC did and provided a pic of it.

I think people are just taking this too seriously. Kobe has a history of copying Jordan whether or not he or you likes it. That is why people are so skeptical of his celebrations.
    Seriously bro?...

Why is it wrong to compare Kobe and Jordan? Both the best players of their generation, and near identical games. No one said Kobe was better, so what's the problem?

Seriously bro?...

Why is it wrong to compare Kobe and Jordan? Both the best players of their generation, and near identical games. No one said Kobe was better, so what's the problem?
    Its not really wrong, just pointless. I guess you could, but ABC could have done something better than that garbage.

Its not really wrong, just pointless. I guess you could, but ABC could have done something better than that garbage.
    It's not going to go away. He's been compared to Jordan since he's come in.

And rightfully enough, they said, Jordan is in a different league.

Saw a basketball once

Kobe is not MJ, nor is he trying to be. MJ's sons sound like a couple of bitter haters, who are scared that their daddy's legacy might get trumped by kobe.

Yes, their game may seem similar and yes they were brought up in this league under the same coach.. but kobe is kobe and michael is michael. 2 completely different players, playing in different eras, with different talent pools

Anyone who is convinced or trying to convince themselves that kobe is trying to be like jordan, clearly has issues with kobe winning his 5th ring.

kobe has implemented moves from ALL of the greatest NBA players into his game... jordan being one of them obviously. As a student of the game, of course kobe will borrow aspects/moves from great players, in order to one day become an all time great himself.

Copying former greats is what every current player does to some repect. how many players have copied jordan and have the number 23? isnt lebron one of them?

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

So which posters are these guys?