Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default I STILL DONT CARE LeBron James and Dwayne Wade are still better than.....

So Lebron James and Dwayne Wade are better than Kobe? Of course they are and its not even close. The only thing Kobe has over the two is he has the better team and coach. As you seen in the NBA Finals, Kobe to me wasnt even the best Laker on the floor. It was Pau Gasol! No Joke! Kobe played horrible real talks bro.

Hey didnt I have a thread saying Kobe will play horrible agaisnt the Boston Celtics? Yes I did guess I was right. To me if Lebron James or Dwayne Wade had the same squad as Kobe Bryant they would have blew out their competetion bro! Dwayne Wade is a monsta but very underrated when the league talks about the best. Dont no why? Dwayne Wade had the best numbers out of all the three against Boston Celtics dude shot over 50fg% wow !!

Lebron James on the other hand is still the man. He gets critize too much when his team lose. Remember last year vs Orlando. ESPN was going at Lebron James for losing against the Magic what the HECK? Dude average like 36ppg 8rpg 8apg!!....O YEAH + 50FG% DAMN!! At game 6 against Boston Celtics people were saying how Lebron James had the most empty stats ever in Proffesinoal Sports History!! WTF? Look at Kobe Bryant numbers Game 7 6 for 24 WTF IS THAT EVEN POSSILBE Dude got rebounds. So? Lebron got more!

Kobe almost single handly lost his team the game when he took that that stupid deep 3 WTF IS THAT! If that is not chucking I dont no what is! Thank God he got Pau who saved his ass wit that Rebound. Kobe is WACK REAL TALKS BRO!

So as you can see Kobe Bryant isnt even in the Top Ten Disscussion. Cuz if he is u have to add these TWO STUDS Lebron James and Dwayne Wade cuz they are much better than Kobe.

I seen everything bout how Kobe Legacy!!! WTF WTF!! Kobe is talking shit bout Shaq!! WTF SHAQ>>>>>(100000000MORE)KoBe. How is Kobe even discuss in the ****ing top ten all time. How is he the best laker Magic? Huhh? Ever heard of Kareem.

Bring on the Laker/Kobe homers cuz i am really mad. That DUDE IS OVERRATED THE REFS AND STERN WERE ON YOUR SIDE!!!

Banned

Default Re: I STILL DONT CARE LeBron James and Dwayne Wade are still better than.....

why is Kobe even a Top Ten? 5 rings WTF?

Banned

Default Re: I STILL DONT CARE LeBron James and Dwayne Wade are still better than.....

I like how people discredit Kobe and the Celtics on here.

Do you know how great of a defensive team Boston is? Probably considered one of the best in history.

With Thibodeau, who is like the Phil Jackson of defense.

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

^^^ this is why 16-yr-olds don't sit at the grown-up table.

Go outside like seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by OnceInADECADE
    why is Kobe even a Top Ten? 5 rings WTF?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
    ^^^ this is why 16-yr-olds don't sit at the grown-up table.
    Look this punk does even want to discuss. Tell me how Kobe is better than Lebron James huh? How is he better than Dwayne Wade?

Quote Originally Posted by Batz
    Go outside like seriously...
    He probably trapped in a cage

Banned

Kobe beat the Celtics in the Finals.

Something that Wade and Lebron can't do.

Look this punk does even want to discuss. Tell me how Kobe is better than Lebron James huh? How is he better than Dwayne Wade?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheLogo
    I like how people discredit Kobe and the Celtics on here.

Do you know how great of a defensive team Boston is? Probably considered one of the best in history.

With Thibodeau, who is like the Phil Jackson of defense.
    Dwayne Wade rapped that squad! Boston is my favourite team of all time!!

I dont discredit the Celtics. Kobe Hell Yea i do, He is overrated i dont give a F!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheLogo
    Kobe beat the Celtics in the Finals.

Something that Wade and Lebron can't do.
    this is the type of idoit that makes me want to leave the ISH forever!!

Read my F$^%ing Thread again pleeze.

Learning to shoot layups arcslnga's Avatar

Homer alert

Dwayne Wade rapped that squad! Boston is my favourite team of all time!!

I dont discredit the Celtics. Kobe Hell Yea i do, He is overrated i dont give a F!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    He probably trapped in a cage
    u think Kobe is better than Lebron and Dwayne Wade too? Wow!!