Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: OFFICIAL TRADE: Pistons & Tragic

8 mile.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    If its just harris i don't mind this. Jennings was a rumoured target. Also harris looks better as a pf so that's who would play the four in detroit
    Do you think AG will start at PF now? You have a TO for Ersan next year and could keep with Frye as the backup PF/C combo.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SwishSquared
    Do you think AG will start at PF now? You have a TO for Ersan next year and could keep with Frye as the backup PF/C combo.
    Ag has been starting for the last few games already. I imagine they will keep fournier at the 3 and ag at the 4. Fryes sometimes out of the rotatio so ilyasova may fill the back up with him. I think frye is moved though. I think ine reason they want to move harris is fournier can shoot more reliably so helps cover our streaky shooting and hes in for a deal this off season. We have some solid guys like harris but they just don't fit well

Decent college freshman

Ag has been starting for the last few games already. I imagine they will keep fournier at the 3 and ag at the 4. Fryes sometimes out of the rotatio so ilyasova may fill the back up with him. I think frye is moved though. I think ine reason they want to move harris is fournier can shoot more reliably so helps cover our streaky shooting and hes in for a deal this off season. We have some solid guys like harris but they just don't fit well
    Oh Harris was coming off the bench recently? I didn't know that.

I'd like to see Payton-Dipo-Fournier-AG-Vuc going forward too. Rotate in Mario, Ersan, and Frye (if he's still there). You could have target Ersan with trading Frye in mind, which makes some sense.

I feel like you guys will probably try to make a move on a PG. Napier isn't good enough and is Watson consistent enough health-wise?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Havent read it yet but Detroit has stolen in this one, right?

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by JonatanRey
    yeah SVG doing great job as always

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SwishSquared
    Oh Harris was coming off the bench recently? I didn't know that.

I'd like to see Payton-Dipo-Fournier-AG-Vuc going forward too. Rotate in Mario, Ersan, and Frye (if he's still there). You could have target Ersan with trading Frye in mind, which makes some sense.

I feel like you guys will probably try to make a move on a PG. Napier isn't good enough and is Watson consistent enough health-wise?
    He was injured for about 4 games. Fourniers played the three in the past too and off the bench. Part of ily in this deal makes me think its not the last move orlando make at the deadline. With ag smith frye and ily all at the four seems there's versatility for another deal

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JonatanRey
    Yeah, Harris is only 23 and yet is a versatile scorer that is an above average rebounder for his position and can play both the 3 and 4.

I usually hit open layups

great one by pistons...as for magic i still expect at least one trade to come

Banned

One interesting thing is skiles coached all these guys on the bucks so I guess he still prefers them to harris?

High School Starter

didn't they just sign Harris to a max deal over the summmer

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DaOldLion
    didn't they just sign Harris to a max deal over the summmer
    our starting five as it is is broken, they don't fit and harris's shooting has regressed. with fournier needing a new deal this summer and looking a better fit then harris something had to happen. I expected more return on harris but there's reports now that orlando is strongly looking to move frye before the deadline too to free up cap space for another larger deal. I'll wait and see what happens but i understand this deal from orlando's perspective just thought we'd get a little bit more out of him. There was a lot of talk of letting harris walk last season as we had fournier and gordon so at least we got something back.

I like this for both teams detriot can run

Jackson
    Pope
    Johnson
    Harris/Marcus
    Drummond
    Or
    Jackson
    Pope
    Marcus
    Harris
    Drummond

Magic also looking good this trade gives em a PG who can shoot the ball I would even start Jennings over Elfrid

Jennings/Payton
    Oladipo/Evan
    Hezonja
    Gordan/Ersan
    Vucevic

That's the lineup I'd roll with if I were Orl but idk haven't watched much of them lately I'm sure Hezonja showed the Magic he's ready for minutes and Gordan impressed at the dunk contest raised his value a bit still needs a lot more work on his game. Oladipo took a step back this season in my opinion but he will be just fine. I don't think it's enough to make the playoffs but definitely needed to move Tobias he just signed a huge contract and it isn't paying off for the magic if not for that contract I think he'd still be in Orl

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AI09
    I like this for both teams detriot can run

Jackson
    Pope
    Johnson
    Harris/Marcus
    Drummond
    Or
    Jackson
    Pope
    Marcus
    Harris
    Drummond

Magic also looking good this trade gives em a PG who can shoot the ball I would even start Jennings over Elfrid

Jennings/Payton
    Oladipo/Evan
    Hezonja
    Gordan/Ersan
    Vucevic

That's the lineup I'd roll with if I were Orl but idk haven't watched much of them lately I'm sure Hezonja showed the Magic he's ready for minutes and Gordan impressed at the dunk contest raised his value a bit still needs a lot more work on his game. Oladipo took a step back this season in my opinion but he will be just fine. I don't think it's enough to make the playoffs but definitely needed to move Tobias he just signed a huge contract and it isn't paying off for the magic if not for that contract I think he'd still be in Orl
    Fournier would start over hezonja at the three.

Fournier would start over hezonja at the three.

Yeah I'm sure that will be the case but I'd really like to see hezonja get some starter minutes or something like Russel is getting in LA I feel mario has way more upside been watching him the last couple years before he got drafted he is just as good a shooter as evan and way better athlete also.

I think Orlando needs to get a new PG this summer I really don't think Payton is the answer