Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default In all seriousness, I feel bad for Lillard, he should've been AS instead of Klay

I mean he just lost Batum, Matthews & Aldridge and the Blazers are currently 7th in the west.

Klay is my second favorite player in the league but Lillard got robbed again.

Fvck the NBA straight up For not picking him as an All Star

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: In all seriousness, I feel bad for Lillard, he should've been there instead of Klay

Klay is a bum what the fucc is he gonna do in the All-Star game anyways? Take wide open spot up 3 pointers?! Wow!

Default Re: In all seriousness, I feel bad for Lillard, he should've been AS instead of Klay

should have had harden's spot

Default Re: In all seriousness, I feel bad for Lillard, he should've been AS instead of Klay

Wow 7th in the West! His team will lose in 5 games again in the playoffs so is there really a difference

Default Re: In all seriousness, I feel bad for Lillard, he should've been there instead of Klay

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Klay is a bum what the fucc is he gonna do in the All-Star game anyways? Take wide open spot up 3 pointers?! Wow!
    He is a member of your team, what the **** are you doing bashing him just to prove what point exactly? Steph is the MVP of the team? Like we did not know already. You should be bashing Iguodala, he is the one who stole the man you worship, the FMVP award. Leave klay alone, he, Klay guards the players your man, Curry, can't guard.

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    He is a member of your team, what the **** are you doing bashing him just to prove what point exactly? Steph is the MVP of the team? Like we did not know already. You should be bashing Iguodala, he is the one who stole the man you worship, the FMVP award. Leave klay alone, he, Klay guards the players your man, Curry, can't guard.

meltdown bruh

real fans dont give a shit about retarded media awards

real fans demand accountability and klay has not been held accountable for his play not only this season, but last finals as well

you think I should bash iguodala cause he played better than shithouse 15/1/2 50% TS thompson in the finals last year?

stop taking your stan mentality and projecting it to me

bitch ass mother fuccer

He just dropped a new track today

https://soundcloud.com/damianlillard...ece-they-sleep

"I ain't make the all-stars but I'm flu game sick last time they count me out what I do game 6..."

Shots fired at Houston

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07

"I ain't make the all-stars but I'm flu game sick last time they count me out what I do game 6..."

Shots fired at Houston
    lmao what an absolute hack

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07

Shots fired at Houston
    Decent multies for a more 'mainstream' rapper. Liked the flu game reference. Not bad overall. aussieguy's pen game rivals Westbrook's poverty 36.5 inch vertical.

NBA Superstar

meltdown bruh

real fans demand accountability and klay has not been held accountable for his play not only this season, but last finals as well

you think I should bash iguodala cause he played better than shithouse 15/1/2 50% TS thompson in the finals last year?

bitch ass mother fuccer

He has the anti-Stan mentality.

Holding a person accountable for scoring 20+ and game and helping your team win is unnecessary. What are you holding him accountable for? Not being the GOAT?

Like, he's been scoring 24 points a game since the start of December. You should be happy he's playing so well. Not "holding him accountable" for nothing.
    Last edited by ShawkFactory; 02-16-2016 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    He has the anti-Stan mentality.

Holding a person accountable for scoring 20+ and game and helping your team win is unnecessary. What are you holding him accountable for? Not being the GOAT?
    great one dimensional basketball analysis, fits perfectly with thompson's one dimensional basketball game

who gives a shit if he can put up 20+ in regular season vs bum teams

for being such a defensive stopper he got torched in the WCF, then for being such a great and efficient shooter and scorer in the finals he scored 15 points per game on 50% TS. Do you know how awful that is when your only responsibility is to put the ball in the hoop?

fuccing idiots like shawkfactory really bring this forum down

meltdown bruh

bitch ass mother fuccer

You don't want it with me tho! Keep your insults for yourself and your crappy ass life full of L's.

He, Iggy, played better than Curry. He had the hardest job to do which was to guard the best player in the world and he did it by adding 16.3 points, 5.8 rebounds and 4.0 assists.

First of all, I've never once said Klay was better than Curry as a player.

The one thing I will not let you do is criticize a player for one bad series. It happens, Steph was on his way to have a pathetic final as well, getting D up by Delladova. In fact the media weren't really convinced by his performance either. If I remember correctly he did not have a single one vote.

BTW I will not leave you alone, starting now.
    It's on bro...

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    You don't want it with me tho! Keep your insults for yourself and your crappy ass life full of L's.

He, Iggy, played better than Curry. He had the hardest job to do which was to guard the best player in the world and he did it by adding 16.3 points, 5.8 rebounds and 4.0 assists.

First of all, I've never once said Klay was better than Curry as a player.

The one thing I will not let you do is criticize a player for one bad series. It happens, Steph was on his way to have a pathetic final as well, getting D up by Delladova. In fact the media weren't really convinced by his performance either. If I remember correctly he did not have a single one vote.

BTW I will not leave you alone, starting now.
    It's on bro...
    2/2, you just can't help yourself from projecting

who said anything about curry and iguodala?

you are seriously mindfu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ked bro

go put on a scarf and take your cold canadian ass outside

2/2, you just can't help yourself from projecting

who said anything about curry and iguodala?

you are seriously mindfu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ked bro

go put on a scarf and take your cold canadian ass outside

Canada hosted arguably the greatest all star week end ever seen by nba fans all across the world. Thanks bro, I will take this W home with me. Peace out punk...

NBA Superstar

great one dimensional basketball analysis, fits perfectly with thompson's one dimensional basketball game

who gives a shit if he can put up 20+ in regular season vs bum teams

for being such a defensive stopper he got torched in the WCF, then for being such a great and efficient shooter and scorer in the finals he scored 15 points per game on 50% TS. Do you know how awful that is when your only responsibility is to put the ball in the hoop?

fuccing idiots like shawkfactory really bring this forum down
    Again, what are you holding home accountable for? Not being the GOAT?

You know what he is. I know what he is. An incredible shooter who can fill it up.