Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: If Heat fail again due to Lebron's late game woes, is it possible they trade Lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle

but but but......
    And look at the opponent too. @ Philly is incredibly difficult where as @ UTAH is a gimme game. Well, it's supposed to be.

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: If Heat fail again due to Lebron's late game woes, is it possible they trade Lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    They only trade him for Kevin Durant and Dwight Howard. LeBron is a better playoffs performer than Durant and Howard.
    Durant doesn't have a large sample size cause he hasn't been around that long. Possibly Howard, but like I said, he's probably a better basketball fit on the Heat.

Its not about who's better in this case, cause with any of those trades the Heat are still a contender. Its been pretty clear in the past few years though that players like Melo, Deron, Westbrook, Pierce, and Rondo are much more fearless players then Lebron though.

And Lebron's not the same playoff performer he was from 2006-2009. Clearly expectations and him not being the underdog anymore has gotten to him.

Saw a basketball once DaaaaBULLS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    Its not being sensitive. You asked a STUPID question. You might as well have asked if the Lakers should amnesty Kobe. The only reason someone would ask these question is if they were trolling.
    I think I'm starting to understand this website better every day. So let's clarify: Legit Lebron questions= stupid and trolling. Heat/Lebron fans talking shit about every other team and player and getting all upset when their "king" is criticized= not trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    wow!...Rose's clutch shot last night?

exact same position and he gets the running floater...
    its exactly the same play, all the players are in the same position. Rose is just more clutch is all.

If anything Lebron plays much better when Wade is not on the court, since he doesn't have to worry about giving him the touches in ISO sets and can play his natural game with Bosh and the rest of the role players. I think the real problem here is Wade and his declining game, which affects the rest of his teammates and especially Lebron

Saw a basketball once DaaaaBULLS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    If anything Lebron plays much better when Wade is not on the court, since he doesn't have to worry about giving him the touches in ISO sets and can play his natural game with Bosh and the rest of the role players. I think the real problem here is Wade and his declining game, which affects the rest of his teammates and especially Lebron
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying D Wade is a bad player. But I've noticed sometimes when I watch Heat games this year he seems like he has been declining in his game and he'll hog the ball more and settle for worse shots. I don't know if that has to do with Lebron being on the court though or him getting old. Who knows. He's still scoring just under 23 ppg though which isn't bad at all.

3-time NBA All-Star

No. Its cause Lebron plays scared when it matters most instead of playing fearless like its game 5 of the 2007 ECF against the Pistons like he's done before. If anything, last year's Finals wasn't just a big f*ck up on his part due to a lack of production and clutch plays, but also because he completely changed the way he played from the first 3 rounds which obviously messed up the dynamic and chemistry with the rest of his teammates. He did the whole "play like Magic more then Michael" in the Finals when he was basically playing like Michael in the first 3 rounds. (Its just a comparison, as great as he was in the first 3 rounds, he definitely was not as great as Michael, and he definitely wasn't playing like Magic in the Finals cause Magic doesn't play like that EVER.)

Because Miami Heat are a superior team than the Chicago Bulls. Wade and LeBron >>> Derrick Rose.
    LMAO
    LBJ>everyone
    Rose>Wade
    Rose>Bosh

Don't even try and tell me you as a Heat fan wouldn't trade Wade for Rose straight up right now if that trade was on the table .

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    No. Its cause Lebron plays scared when it matters most instead of playing fearless like its game 5 of the 2007 ECF against the Pistons like he's done before. If anything, last year's Finals wasn't just a big f*ck up on his part due to a lack of production and clutch plays, but also because he completely changed the way he played from the first 3 rounds which obviously messed up the dynamic and chemistry with the rest of his teammates. He did the whole "play like Magic more then Michael" in the Finals when he was basically playing like Michael in the first 3 rounds. (Its just a comparison, as great as he was in the first 3 rounds, he definitely was not as great as Michael, and he definitely wasn't playing like Magic in the Finals cause Magic doesn't play like that EVER.)
    well of course, you being MJ stan would downplay his clutch performances during last year playoffs... I noticed this double standard thing going on with Lebron as opposed to other all-time greats, always picking on his worst games and forgetting all the great ones that he had I guess that's how people's perception works according to what media and general opinion pumps to them. MJ failed plenty of times too, yet no one even dares to mention it. Oh the wonders of hypocrisy

B-Eazy Mike Beasley MichaelCheazley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    LMAO
    LBJ>everyone
    Rose>Wade
    Rose>Bosh

Don't even try and tell me you as a Heat fan wouldn't trade Wade for Rose straight up right now if that trade was on the table .
    I 100% wouldn't. Im a believer in keeping your franchises' best player till he retires. And why would i want an less effective player next to lebron. The current problems just get worse with rose on our team.

3-time NBA All-Star

well of course, you being MJ stan would downplay his clutch performances during last year playoffs... I noticed this double standard thing going on with Lebron as opposed to other all-time greats, always picking on his worst games and forgetting all the great ones that he had I guess that's how people's perception works according to what media and general opinion pumps to them. MJ failed plenty of times too, yet no one even dares to mention it. Oh the wonders of hypocrisy
    I never said his clutch performances in the playoffs last year were not great. I was just saying they weren't as great as Jordan's, which they weren't. Also, Jordan's had failures but nothing remotely close to the Finals last year. In fact, whenever Jordan had failures it was pretty much always against teams where he was the underdog instead of against teams he was supposed to beat.

Its a mystery how admins here love to keep these threads up and close anything else that has not Lebrons name on it....

Get that Weak stuff out of here.

FIXED

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

because he has no offball, is indecisive with the ball, he's the definition of a ballstopper.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Brian Windhorst, a journalist that covers the Heat and has covered Lebron since before his career even began, has said he is almost 100% sure they will break up this trio if the Heat don't win this year. Last year, the biggest reason the Heat lost was cause of Lebron's passiveness in the Finals. They probably wouldn't trade Wade due to how much he's meant to that franchise and city and they probably wouldn't trade Bosh because Wade/Bosh is a better fit then Wade/Lebron. Most people logically think that if Lebron can't get over his mental weakness for a 3rd year in a row, he will never get over it. Tell me HOW its a stupid question?

Why would the Lakers amnesty Kobe exactly? How is that even comparable? They've shared alot more successes together then the Heat and Lebron, amnestying Kobe wouldn't result in more cap space, and they wouldn't contend without him like the Heat would still contend with Wade/Bosh + another superstar.
    Wade is also injury prone and three years older than LeBron. And Bosh doesn't fit their need for an inside presence. Its conceivable they would break up the team but its not going to be at the expense of LBJ. Besides, I have tremendous confidence they will be holding the O'Brien Trophy this year.

Because they will be in rebuilding mode and having a player making >50% of the cap, be heavily taxed, etc. Its comparable because they are both STUPID things to say.