Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: GT: Sac Kings @ Minn Twolves

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    Aside from the Collison and Mclemore backcourt the rest of this Kings team can go **** themselves, bunch of no D play pansies.

How can Rudy Gay and Cousins call out the team for playing like shit when our 2 best players have stopped any semblance of defense. Rudy Gay is chucking piece of shit taking high % shots away from our backcourt so he can do get his stats.

Honestly FO should just tell them either your here and your going to compete at both ends or you can **** off and we can trade you. If we actually had 5 guys that compete like DC and BM we would actually be a 500. for once in this century.

Bunch of no heart scrubs.
    At some point you just have to side with talent though. Cousins looked like a monster this year before the injury/firing, and you guys started 9-6 with him.

DMC isn't Shaq, but he might be the closest thing in terms of physical domination since him. Shaq did a bunch of shit that rubbed me the wrong way, but you're definitely better off with him than without him. No matter what other changes need to be made, you have to keep your guy and put him in a position to succeed.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    At some point you just have to side with talent though. Cousins looked like a monster this year before the injury/firing, and you guys started 9-6 with him.

DMC isn't Shaq, but he might be the closest thing in terms of physical domination since him. Shaq did a bunch of shit that rubbed me the wrong way, but you're definitely better off with him than without him. No matter what other changes need to be made, you have to keep your guy and put him in a position to succeed.
    Problem is fpliii Cousins since the coach has been fired has gone back to being the guy he was his first 3 years and I'm not watching anymore of that shit. I don't care anymore how dominant he is I'm not watching the kind of shit I had to watch for 3 and a half years it's embarrassing he's given up career games to Cole Alridch/Dieng/Sullinger and some other scrub I forgot (Mason Plumee just rememebed).

It's not even a talent thing it's a effort thing we are playing D 2 on 5. Kings based on talent should have crapped all over the Nets and Celtics and a number of other teams but these dude's don't want to compete night in night out.

Something needs to be done 8 years of this with the same crap of players giving up is 8 years to long.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Problem is fpliii Cousins since the coach has been fired has gone back to being the guy he was his first 3 years and I'm not watching anymore of that shit. I don't care anymore how dominant he is I'm not watching the kind of shit I had to watch for 3 and a half years it's embarrassing he's given up career games to Cole Alridch/Dieng/Sullinger and some other scrub I forgot (Mason Plumee just rememebed).

It's not even a talent thing it's a effort thing we are playing D 2 on 5. Kings based on talent should have crapped all over the Nets and Celtics and a number of other teams but these dude's don't want to compete night in night out.

Something needs to be done 8 years of this with the same crap of players giving up is 8 years to long.
    I am getting close to just not watching the Kings all together

I can't blame you for being frustrated, and it's lame how he's acted recently, but what can you do? Can't give up on him unless you know he's a cancer and won't be able to contribute.

From that link that was posted recently (http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2014/...teams-plan-is/) it seems as if the organization staying with an interim coach for the duration of the year is asinine. The core players want to know what's going on, and need some plan in place. Why wouldn't the front office hire a long term coach, and start putting pieces together? Cousins signed an extension last year I believe, but you dont want a toxic situation on your hands. What's preventing them from committing to something long term? I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    I am getting close to just not watching the Kings all together
    Yeap we have gone back to the Keith Smart Era with Tyrone.......no discipline, no accountability, no heart these players as soon as the first thing goes against them (Malone being fired) they quit like a bunch of bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    I can't blame you for being frustrated, and it's lame how he's acted recently, but what can you do? Can't give up on him unless you know he's a cancer and won't be able to contribute.

From that link that was posted recently (http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2014/...teams-plan-is/) it seems as if the organization staying with an interim coach for the duration of the year is asinine. The core players want to know what's going on, and need some plan in place. Why wouldn't the front office hire a long term coach, and start putting pieces together? Cousins signed an extension last year I believe, but you dont want a toxic situation on your hands. What's preventing them from committing to something long term? I just don't get it.
    No one has any clue what going on but to me as a player how can you not have pride in yourself and go out there and compete (it's not just Cousins, it's everyone aside from the starting backcourt). I think they wanted George Karl but why the **** would Karl want to come to Sacramento?

How is it that Mclemore and Collison (core players) can put all that bs aside and go out on every possession and play hard but one guy making 15million and another guy making 19million can't?

No one has any clue what going on but to me as a player how can you not have pride in yourself and go out there and compete (it's not just Cousins, it's everyone aside from the starting backcourt). I think they wanted George Karl but why the **** would Karl want to come to Sacramento?

How is it that Mclemore and Collison (core players) can put all that bs aside and go out on every possession and play hard but one guy making 15million and another guy making 19million can't?
    Different players have different egos though, and react differently to adversity/controversy. Some guys are all business, some are immature/overly emotional, some are passive aggressive, some keep it bottled inside, etc. Don't get me wrong, I'm not excusing their shit (apologies if I came off that way), I was just saying that it makes sense that they're frustrated.

Would you be happy with a Karl hire? If not, who would you like for them to target? Should the GM stay? Which players are keepers?

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

I think Cousins really liked Malone