Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron Family... our King has been insulted (Women calls Lebron a "p*ssy ass bitch")

Quote Originally Posted by HomieWeMajor
    Me and homies wouldn't even give her the benefit of running a train on her. Ironing board ass bitch. Looks inbred-ed too. Golden State taking L's all over the gaff.

Default Re: Lebron Family... our King has been insulted (Women calls Lebron a "p*ssy ass bitch")

What a disgrace

Lets stay classy Warriors fans. Its not LeBron's fault if we playin like trash. Curry is a p*ssy ass b!tch if you ask me. Kerr too

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    She looks like she's from San Antonio

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Alabama

You dont.
    U.S.

I do.

NBA lottery pick

The funny part is that Bran acknowledged it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    U.S.

I do.
    Save your efforts and how this L, you live in the shithole of the U.S.

College superstar

I wish LBJ had taken out his massive 12 incher...and slapped her in the face with it.

#LeBronFam
    #WeRunISH

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    You should be banned just by posting that fakkit ass B!tch Transgender (don't care if that make sense or nah)

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Is Bulgaria even in this millennium ? I swear ni99as are still f.ucking with dial up over there. Go and play the Windows 95 screensaver with yo last century ass. Shout out to all the posters who can lift up their monitors. Fiddy 'still still using a rollerball mouse.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Is Bulgaria even in this millennium ? I swear ni99as are still f.ucking with dial up over there. Go and play the Windows 95 screensaver with yo last century ass. Shout out to all the posters who can lift up their monitors. Fiddy 'still still using a rollerball mouse.

My man. Mannnnnnnnnnnnn.

HOMIE WE MAJAHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    Now that's a fine woman.

NBA lottery pick

Now that's a fine woman.

Now that's a fine woman.