Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: What team do you dislike the most?

Quote Originally Posted by LABean
    1. Celshits
    2. Knicks
    3. Bulls
    4. Spurs
    5. Kings

Last two not so much. It's more of a friendly rivalry.
    Just realized that those top 3 are Eastern Conference teams.
    Wish we played them more in the regular season.
    Those three I actually hate.
    Yeah cause chi town stays d*ckin both LA teams.

I hate the Knicks & Heat probably in that order. I don't have the Celtics on that list because even though they are a big rival i still respect them. No respect for the Knicks or Heat. Those teams can eat sh*t and die.

I don't have the slightest clue on how anyone can dislike the San Antonio Spurs. If they're not your team, they're not your team. But dislike them? How? What is there to dislike? Seriously....

They don't say anything. They don't do anything. They avoid the glamor. They don't have attention whoring players or stupid tweets. They're not shoved in your face. They're rarely on national television. All they ever do is mind their own business, respect everybody and essentially play the game the right way. Just a small market team hidden away in South Texas.

What reason in God's hell could there be to dislike them? It constantly blows my mind as a Spurs fan to see that we're as disliked as the Lakers and Heat, when the activity between them and us is so drastically far apart. WE DON'T ****ING DO ANYTHING!

Cause Manu flops? News flash, everyone ****ing flops! And what a stupid reason to hate an entire franchise.

The only possible conclusion I can ever come to is that people hate the fact that the Spurs were able to win Championships and be dynasty without feeding into all the bullshit that comes with it. People want to feel needed. They hate the fact that the Spurs didn't buy into the status quo. No ESPN Superstars and glamour and night clubbing and tweeting and bandwagon fans and blockbuster trades and jersey sales and blah blah blah. They didn't, and still don't need the approval of the country and idiots like Jon Barry to tell them if they're good or not. Not like today where Superstars like Lebron, Kobe and D-Rose get analyzed every day on stupid shit like tweets and "being the man".

Spurs don't care if you care. That's the thing. People don't like that.

That's the only reason I can come up with, and you're completely retarded if you followed suit. Hate a team cause they win the right way. Grow the **** up. Even hating on a team cause they beat your team is stupid. I can understand hating the Patriots cause them guys cheated. I understand the Yankees because they got a trillion dollars and are basically cheating themselves. I can understand the Raiders and Mavs cause they have loudmouth owners who don't ever shut up. All things the Spurs aren't.

You hate on the Spurs you're just a biased idiot. Grow the **** up. Probably the same people who cried when the Yankees didn't advance, or when the Brewers advanced, or when Duke looses. Get a ****ing brain of your own dipshits.

Alright, that's enough. Shit is pissing me off thinking about it. Need to cool off....

Dunking on everybody in the park CardiacKemba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJDW
    I don't have the slightest clue on how anyone can dislike the San Antonio Spurs. If they're not your team, they're not your team. But dislike them? How? What is there to dislike? Seriously....

They don't say anything. They don't do anything. They avoid the glamor. They don't have attention whoring players or stupid tweets. They're not shoved in your face. They're rarely on national television. All they ever do is mind their own business, respect everybody and essentially play the game the right way. Just a small market team hidden away in South Texas.

What reason in God's hell could there be to dislike them? It constantly blows my mind as a Spurs fan to see that we're as disliked as the Lakers and Heat, when the activity between them and us is so drastically far apart. WE DON'T ****ING DO ANYTHING!

Cause Manu flops? News flash, everyone ****ing flops! And what a stupid reason to hate an entire franchise.

The only possible conclusion I can ever come to is that people hate the fact that the Spurs were able to win Championships and be dynasty without feeding into all the bullshit that comes with it. People want to feel needed. They hate the fact that the Spurs didn't buy into the status quo. No ESPN Superstars and glamour and night clubbing and tweeting and bandwagon fans and blockbuster trades and jersey sales and blah blah blah. They didn't, and still don't need the approval of the country and idiots like Jon Barry to tell them if they're good or not. Not like today where Superstars like Lebron, Kobe and D-Rose get analyzed every day on stupid shit like tweets and "being the man".

That's the only reason I can come up with, and you're completely retarded if you followed suit. Hate a team cause they win the right way. Grow the **** up. Even hating on a team cause they beat your team is stupid. I can understand hating the Patriots cause them guys cheated. I understand the Yankees because they got a trillion dollars and are basically cheating themselves. I can understand the Raiders and Mavs cause they have loudmouth owners who don't ever shut up. All things the Spurs aren't.

You hate on the Spurs you're just a biased idiot. Grow the **** up. Probably the same people who cried when the Yankees didn't advance, or when the Brewers advanced, or when Duke looses. Get a ****ing brain of your own dipshits.

Alright, that's enough. Shit is pissing me off thinking about it. Need to cool off....

I highly respect the Spurs for what they've achieved, as much as any other franchise, but at the same time, I hate them. They are boring to watch. I can't help that I don't like them. Deal with it.

Winning>Stats

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJDW

Once again, giving us Spurs fans a bad name.

Original ISH CLTHornet CLTHornets4eva's Avatar

Any team from the northeast makes me sick.

I don't like the Lakers, but it's not a genuine dislike, it's more of a competitive one. It's the same with Miami at the moment. I will support the team playing them, but it's not because I don't like the Heat as much as I like seeing a team rise up and beat them (plus I like Boston, so supporting the team playing the Laker's is a pre-requisite )

As for genuine dislike. I used to not like the Spurs, but I've grown to appreciate their style of play quite a bit of late, so that's changed. Probably the team I dislike the most at the moment is the Hawks. I just don't like them for some reason. Might be poor management, not sure. Same with Sacramento.

thunder
    heat
    clippers
    nuggets
    bulls

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Wherever Lebron lands.
    This.

Im a Sun's fan but i hate them as well (front office/team management) for refusing to put decent talent around Nash, if not rebuild

Not a fan of the Spurs either, for making basketball boring

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla
    thunder
    heat
    clippers
    nuggets
    bulls
    Way to sum up my favorite teams.

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Knicks, Lakers, Heat (except for Wade)

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Lakers.. whatever sport I follow I always hate the biggest team (fan base/money etc), just the way I tend to go. Never really been a fan of any of their players since I have been following the NBA (6 years).

Clippers.

Heat and Celtics. It's close but probably I hate the Heat a little bit more.

Knicks and Lakers. I respect the Lakers franchise, but the Kobetards are the most annoying basketball fans in the world.