Default Battlefield Hardline

http://www.polygon.com/2014/5/28/575...rdline-trailer
    Trailer leaked.

Damn this game looks good.Its not really a battlefield game but it is.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Default Re: Battlefield Hardline

Bruje have you gotten a next gen system? If not, which one are you getting? Did you play Battlefield 4?

No, no next gen yet. Iam going back and forth between which one I want leaning towards XB1 because they have halo.

Still iam waiting for E3 to make my choice.Also no i havent played BF4

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    No, no next gen yet. Iam going back and forth between which one I want leaning towards XB1 because they have halo.

Still iam waiting for E3 to make my choice.Also no i havent played BF4
    Buy a ps4. seriously. Bungie is on Sony's backpocket with Destiny exclusive content. Halo games have sucked dick since Halo 2.

Sony has Santa Monica Studios, Naughty Dog, Sony Japan, Sucker Punch, and tons of other developers.

Not to mention the hardware and graphics are much better on ps4.

X1 is a failure in vision and execution. Clunky system with no games.

Halo sucks.

I'm pretty excited about this game.

Banned

I have a extra beta code for the ps4 if anyone is interested in it. I already used one they sent me and downloaded it, then they sent me a completely different code like a week later. PM me if interested.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

I don't play these games, mostly because I just don't care for the FPS perspective, but my cousin and friend swear by them, and they're both totally psyched about this thing. I have to admit it looks awesome.

Dice dropped the ball with BF4; not sure I'll jump head first into this one.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Beta is open on PC for everyone. Haven't tried it yet and I'm not really much of a Battlefield person. Going to play later, tho, to see how purrty it is.

BF Hardline is an awesome game but since people are for the most part, mindless sheep followers, some idiots decided they didn't like this game and shit talked it so of course almost everyone felt the same.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    BF Hardline is an awesome game but since people are for the most part, mindless sheep followers, some idiots decided they didn't like this game and shit talked it so of course almost everyone felt the same.

I played the shit out of Hardline too, about as much as BF4 and far more than BF1/BF5

Lots of people didn't give it chance bc DICE didn't dev it, so ofcourse BF fanboys just meme'd it out of popularity.

This happens a lot now with a free web voice, people can shit post it out of existence. Especially with places like reddit/youtube. Content creators with 10m subscribers shit on products and their fanboys follow suit elsewhere

Great example is Star Wars Battlefront 2, got blasted so hard for it's loot box fiasco, I never seen a game get such bad reviews. But that game is incredible lol, they still poor in free content and it's like $5-$10

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    I played the shit out of Hardline too, about as much as BF4 and far more than BF1/BF5

Lots of people didn't give it chance bc DICE didn't dev it, so ofcourse BF fanboys just meme'd it out of popularity.

This happens a lot now with a free web voice, people can shit post it out of existence. Especially with places like reddit/youtube. Content creators with 10m subscribers shit on products and their fanboys follow suit elsewhere

Great example is Star Wars Battlefront 2, got blasted so hard for it's loot box fiasco, I never seen a game get such bad reviews. But that game is incredible lol, they still poor in free content and it's like $5-$10
    I love BF1, probably my second fave after BF3. BF5 I'm not too crazy about but I still like playing to change it up a bit.