Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Deron Williams: 21/5/5 to upset Turkish champs/Euroleague team Fenerbahce

Fenerbahce is a Turkish powerhouse, Euroleague team, and the reigning Turkish league champs.

D-Will has now lead Besiktas to a 4-0 start in Turkey with Besiktas tied for first after this win over Fenerbahce.

After a slow start (10/5 in his first TBL game), his last 3 games have been:
    10/22: 24 points/10 assists/4 rebounds (9/14)
    10/28: 23 points (8/15)/8 assists/2 rebounds
    11/6: 21 points (8/14)/5 assists/5 rebound

He's averaging 20 points/7.5 assists per game on over 50% from the field, over 50% from 3, and 86% from the FT line.

Clearly he's back in shape now and has adjusted to the European game after a few early season struggles when he was recovering from an injury.

Default Re: Deron Williams: 21/5/5 to upset Turkish champs/Euroleague team Fenerbahce

D-Will is always injured his injuries just don't get media attention like most players

Default Re: Deron Williams: 21/5/5 to upset Turkish champs/Euroleague team Fenerbahce

Nice Hopefully wednesdays meetings go well and he is ready to GO!

any highlights?

If he is really "in shape" the Nets needs to move on. Those stats are rather pedestrian for the level he is playing at (TBL), especially considering the team he is on (Besiktas).

i was wondering how long it would take euroleauge to get in here

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    If he is really "in shape" the Nets needs to move on. Those stats are rather pedestrian for the level he is playing at (TBL), especially considering the team he is on (Besiktas).
    But I thought those stats would be impressive in the tough, super-to-the-NBA euroleague?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Agreed. Until his FG% drops to 32 percent and he scores only 3 points per game, I'm not impressed at all.

Local High School Star

Deron Williams is arguably the best PG in Euro League right now. These stats and team record prove it. And those stats aren't hard to achieve at all. D-Will is back in shape!!!

I think euroleague cries himself to sleep when nba players do well over there

Parker = 2xMVP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    I think euroleague cries himself to sleep when nba players do well over there

Parker = 2xMVP!!!
    This.
    especially what i bolded. hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    But I thought those stats would be impressive in the tough, super-to-the-NBA euroleague?

Lay off the drugs.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 11-06-2011 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PTB Fan
    Deron Williams is arguably the best PG in Euro League right now. These stats and team record prove it. And those stats aren't hard to achieve at all. D-Will is back in shape!!!
    Please inform the Euroleague that he actually plays in their league. Because according to them, he does not:

http://mirror.www.fiba.com/pages/eng...e.html#BUKWA_W

Strange, how the Euroleague has no knowledge of Williams playing in their own league.

Deron is still playing at 75%. He's on vacation and coming off an injury. Give him a couple weeks, and you'll start to see some real domination.

great numbers. deron is just about ready to dominate that sorry ass rec league any day now.