Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Default Re: Can we PLEASE ONCE AND FOR ALL put to bed the notion of taking players word as gospel

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Jerry West said that lebron is good for dribbling but not ball movement (24:43 mark):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TfpDYxq9K3U&t=24m06s

Lebron needs the ball in his hands because he's unskilled otherwise, so magic must accept that the Lakers can't play the top brand of ball (ball movement) with lebron..

West understands Lebron's skill restriction to ball-domination, while magic apparently doesn't.. confusedshrug:.
    Ok?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Can we PLEASE ONCE AND FOR ALL put to bed the notion of taking players word as gospel

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    Is Magic Johnson's GMing and off court analytical ability on level with his playing ability and in game understanding? Are the two things even remotely close?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

I'm just going to continue to lean on Magic Johnson for this... he literally said before the season started that 1) The Lakers have good shooters(lol) and that 2) They don't want LeBron to be ball dominant and they were more focused on getting playmakers for him to play with than shooters.

If that in itself isn't proof positive as to what I'm saying, nothing is ever going to convince you otherwise.

If Magic Johnson's off the court brain correlated with his on the court brain, such stupidity would have never left his mouth.

But we have literally dozens of ISH posters that could have told you LeBron does best with shooters.

You're a dumbass as usual.

Magic was just rebuking the media you numbnuts. who were probably harassing him about that all the time in interviews. He was shooing them away. Its not this boards fault you can't recognize context and lash out saying your opinion on basketball = magic's because of one piece of bs evidence you pulled out of your ass. This guy was a champion against some of the best teams, players, and coaches of all,time lmao

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Magic was just rebuking the media you numbnuts. who were probably harassing him about that all the time in interviews. He was shooing them away. Its not this boards fault you can't recognize context and lash out saying your opinion on basketball = magic's because of one piece of bs evidence you pulled out of your ass. This guy was a champion against some of the best teams, players, and coaches of all,time lmao
    I mean, wow, it's just as if... I mean just WOW!
    LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHHAHA

Clearly he has no clue what your point of the thread is. He is a very low IQ poster I've noticed.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Magic spent 1000s of hours with pat riley in a film room breaking shit down and coming up with angles for attack. Scheming against some of the most loaded and well strategized dynasties of all time while you were in your diapers and you want to tell us about basketball? Ergo even more so given your horrible track record of predictions?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Magic spent 1000s of hours with pat riley in a film room breaking shit down and coming up with angles for attack. Scheming against some of the most loaded and well strategized dynasties of all time while you were in your diapers and you want to tell us about basketball? Ergo even more so given your horrible track record of predictions?

You. Still. Dont. Get. It.

Stay. In. School.

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    Lebron- 2016-2017:

"We need more playmakers. We're top heavy af."

Nerds- 2018-2019:

"Why so many playmakers?"

Look. As long as LeBron loses, there will ALWAYS be excuses.

OP is just to emotional too disguise his sadness like the guys in the media.
    So the "nerds" ended up being right