Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Default Re: Anthony Davis is about to be robbed of the MVP award and it's a travesty.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    honestly, if anyone even wins mvp this season, it would be a travesty. This season has been very sub par in having MVP caliber performances.
    What are you talking about?

This year you have like 4 guys easily playing better than Rose did in 11.

Harden, Curry, Davis, and Lebron are all better players currently than Rose was in 11.

Not only that, but the Warriors narrative is easily as good as the Bulls in 11 or better.

Nobody deserving? GTFO...

Banned

Default Re: Anthony Davis is about to be robbed of the MVP award and it's a travesty.

Career losers don't win MVP. Fax.

He might win.

-Smak

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

CJ Mustard, honestly, I can never take you seriously anymore after your infamous Dirk thread that got backfired.

shhhhhhh

As well as Davis has played the team record kept him out of the MVP talk... in others words he's not being robbed because he it was never his

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Yeah sorry but I'm taking LBJ//AD/KD/Harden over Curry any day.. and I'm a dude who loves Curry

No you don't.

Curry is arguably the strongest candidate for MVP, which is why you are pushing other players in front of him.

Of course, a Lebron agenda no doubt

Top 1 Bball Mind.

The problem with saying Anthony Davis is MVP is essentially you're saying "I dont care about team record I'll give it to the best player" but if you really feel that way you have to vote for LeBron who is a flat out better player than Davis right now. Unless youre actually arguing that Davis > LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    The problem with saying Anthony Davis is MVP is essentially you're saying "I dont care about team record I'll give it to the best player" but if you really feel that way you have to vote for LeBron who is a flat out better player than Davis right now. Unless youre actually arguing that Davis > LeBron.

Many threads were spent detracting Rose's MVP over the same shit, but the haters didn't want to hear it.

The nba is changing. They might hook him up for a historic season. At bron being better than ad, bron is playing mediocre this year. Fg percent down, more turnovers. Stacked team... bron gotta step it up or win like 65 to get into mvp imo.

-Smak

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Mediocre for his standards maybe but he's still flat out a better player than AD right now. And his "stacked" team went 2-8 without him.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41

Harden, Curry, Davis, and Lebron are all better players currently than Rose was in 11.

Not only that, but the Warriors narrative is easily as good as the Bulls in 11 or better.

thanks for your opinion.

7-9 clutch games vs 30 -10, your ignorace is amazing
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 02-03-2015 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41

against the top 8 teams in the league.

rose in 2011
    26.9 points
    7 assists

something like a 12-7 record, dont remember exactly

harden
    24.5 points
    5.2 assists
    4-7 record

you sure know what you are talking about. Lol ur just ignorant dude. Saying current harden deserves mvp mor than 11 rose just shows your ignorance and misconception about rose.
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 02-03-2015 at 09:31 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    against the top 8 teams in the league.

rose in 2011
    26.9 points
    7 assists

something like a 12-7 record, dont remember exactly

harden
    24.5 points
    5.2 assists
    4-7 record

you sure know what you are talking about. Lol ur just ignorant dude. Saying current harden deserves mvp mor than 11 rose just shows your ignorance and misconception about rose.
    Do you have shooting efficiency stats? Cite the site you got them from, I'd like to take a look.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

lol "top 8" teams in the league

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome
    Do you have shooting efficiency stats? Cite the site you got them from, I'd like to take a look.
    calculated those stats myself, top 8 teams, atlanta, toronto, was, chi, golden state, portland, mephis, houston. i did write down his shooting efficiency

8-18
    4-15
    7-22
    12-23
    10-17
    14-26
    5-16
    14-27
    6-11
    8-24

44%

i really dont even have to look up currys stats, i already know they are alot better and up to par with mvp standards.
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 02-03-2015 at 09:47 PM.