Default Prediction: NBA playoffs are going to set viewership records this year

I don't know why.

I don't know what is different.

But for some odd reason I feel like the NBA as a whole will flourish this year in the playoffs.

Can't.... WAIT!!

Default Re: Prediction: NBA playoffs are going to set viewership records this year

Nobody cares what you have to say. Everyone here thinks you have autism and constantly laughs at you because you type like....THIS!!

Default Re: Prediction: NBA playoffs are going to set viewership records this year

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
    Nobody cares what you have to say. Everyone here thinks you have autism and constantly laughs at you because you type like....THIS!!
    What specifically about typing like that connects to autism? I await your study.

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    What specifically about typing like that connects to autism? I await your study.
    You're the only one who types like that, and you're also autistic. So 100% of those who do type like that have autism.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

The East has been owned by LeBron for forever and now the King is no longer there it is wide open for a moment.

You just complimenting LeBron or did you not realize you were doing that?

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Autist gonna autist