Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Banned

Default Re: ☆Official Pau Gasol Thread: No room left for Pau?

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    SO they are keeping Boozer?
    Unless they pull a surprise amnesty that's what it's looking like. I think Boozer is 1 of the only guys left in the league who is eligible to be amnestied still, at least he's the only noteworthy guy. Reinsdorf didn't want to amnesty Boozer because he didn't want to pay him to sit around and do nothing.

NBA lottery pick

That gives them the deepest front line in the league. They have Noah, Gasol, Mirotic, Gibson, and Boozer as their 5th guy off the bench... Stubborn to not amnesty him and save the cap space though. Reinsdorf has a reputation for being cheap. I wonder if that's why they've had such a hard time recruiting people there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    Unless they pull a surprise amnesty that's what it's looking like. I think Boozer is 1 of the only guys left in the league who is eligible to be amnestied still, at least he's the only noteworthy guy. Reinsdorf didn't want to amnesty Boozer because he didn't want to pay him to sit around and do nothing.
    Had the feeling we would get him!

We should sign Matrix next!

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Default Re: ☆Official Pau Gasol Thread: Pau Gasol Appreciation Thread *WE LOVE YOU PAU*

thanks pau for being a big part in those 2 championships, but i hope we'll do better than chicago

Home of the 16

Default Re: ☆Official Pau Gasol Thread: Pau Gasol Appreciation Thread *WE LOVE YOU PAU*

It's never too late to show gratitude! (It's not like he's gonna read it, but still, Pau for life.)

Gonna unsticky in 3 days

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Lakers91's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    It's never too late to show gratitude! (It's not like he's gonna read it, but still, Pau for life.)

Gonna unsticky in 3 days
    I'm sad to see him go, although at times he didn't play well/had a few seasons some saw below expectations I think everyone should look back favourably if not for anything except him being a crucial part in two championships, a player with true class and I think the front office treated pretty averagely/I don't blame him for leaving just a bit sad he has after close to 7 years or so.

With a lesser role on the bulls, who are considered to be championship contenders, he will satisfy the needs by not having so much pressure on him.

He was a disappointment for us because of our reliance on him as the second option, and without Kobe, the first option.

With the guy that just needs to keep their offense flowing, pass here, shoot here, and rebound and defend at an average level, the Bulls will be happy with him as their glue to the starting lineup.

Home of the 16

I know I said I would unsticky it, but I couldn't do it.

Boom Boom Pau

It seems to me Pau has done all the right things. He always knew how to stay professional and composed. To the point of everyone missing him after he's gone.

When Shaq left, we hated him for a bit, when Dwight left, we don't really like him. Even after Kobe demanded a trade for a whole off-season, I feel like the fan base grew tired of him and didn't really care on whether he remained a laker or not lol.

Now Pau is gone, what bad thing could anyone honestly say about him?