Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-11-2014, 11:21 AM   #1621
DwnShft2Xcelr8
Next LAL Coach

DwnShft2Xcelr8 has an incredible reputation hereDwnShft2Xcelr8 has an incredible reputation hereDwnShft2Xcelr8 has an incredible reputation hereDwnShft2Xcelr8 has an incredible reputation hereDwnShft2Xcelr8 has an incredible reputation hereDwnShft2Xcelr8 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterL
Should I bother with creatine or is it more for those looking to build serious muscle and dont care about weight gain???

Creatine is very useful. For a long time, I couldn't push through my bench press number. I began using Creatine and within a week I was able to move up to heavier weights.

I highly recommend using it. Creatine doesn't automatically give you massive muscles. You're going to get those from heavy lifting, lots of protein and a good diet.
DwnShft2Xcelr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 02:08 PM   #1622
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Lately im focusing more on the weight of my lifts going up than the weight of my body which is working great
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 02:13 PM   #1623
TheNaturalWR
Local High School Star

TheNaturalWR has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
Lately im focusing more on the weight of my lifts going up than the weight of my body which is working great

Or you could focus on both........and make more gains. Both strength wise and muscle-wise.
TheNaturalWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 02:29 PM   #1624
NBAplayoffs2001
New Yorker

NBAplayoffs2001 is a pretty well-respected posterNBAplayoffs2001 is a pretty well-respected posterNBAplayoffs2001 is a pretty well-respected posterNBAplayoffs2001 is a pretty well-respected poster

The only reason I don't lift is because I feel it compromises one's flexibility and movement. I see so many people who are jacked in the gym who can barely move around the basketball court fluidly. I just do pushups nowadays. I can max out around 60.
NBAplayoffs2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: