Good High School Starter Nashty's Avatar

Default Isiah Thomas (33pts/6assts) vs Portland Trail Blazers (1990 Finals)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWSITjSAjNk

Isiah Thomas scored 16 of his 33 in 4th quarter to lead the Detroit Pistons comeback in Game 1 of the 1990 Finals against the Portland Trail Blazers.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Isiah Thomas (33pts/6assts) vs Portland Trail Blazers (1990 Finals)

Appreciate the upload. That sequence beginning at 4:00 is a great moment in NBA Finals history... for Detroit fans anyway.

5-time NBA All-Star

Isiah would go crazy clutch. To me, was top three in playoff explosions in the history of the sport. Definitely on of the most underrated players on these boards.

NBA rookie of the year

Thanks for this... Zeke Call him an a-hole and whatnot but you can't deny that he was a flat-out baller, and he had them intangibles.

27.6/5.2/7.0/1.6 on .629 TS% for the series One of the GOAT Finals performances... Terry Porter was a great PG and he's pretty underrated these days, but he just got ripped a new one by Isiah, in that one.

CP3's probably more overall skilled and he can hang with Thomas on the IQ and athleticism(before injury) department... Now, as far as heart and clutchness? Forget it.
    Iverson was a better overall athlete than Isiah, and he's up there in terms of heart, probably even clutchness, but Thomas got him as far as overall skill and IQ.
    In a close one still, if I'm building a great team, I think I'd take Zeke over those other two.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

I think no question I'm taking Zeke over AI and CP3. CP3 is basically a poor man's Zeke and while I love Iverson, he just seems like a real pain to build around.

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar