Page 59 of 130 FirstFirst ... 9495657585960616269109 ... LastLast

Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

UNC is not this bad and duke isn't this good.

It's a freak of perfect storms. ****ing christ.

Embarrassing game. At least show some fight.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    We've missed 2 or 3 wide-open threes and a few chippies around the rim. I didn't mean to make it sound like every shot UNC took was an easy shot that they just missed. For the most part, the shot selection was as bad as I've seen it all year. I don't know how to explain it, either, because we haven't looked like that on offense since before ACC play started.
    from what I'm seeing everything is east-west, or a quick shot. There is not penetration, there is no one making themselves known in the paint.

btw, McAdoo should be ashamed of himself, Plumlee is looking like an NBA player out there and that's not a compliment to Plumlee's play, McAdoo's defence is AWFUL tonight

not like UNC was ever really in the running, but I'll bet a shiny penny they just lost all chances to nab Andrew Wiggins

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz V2
    from what I'm seeing everything is east-west, or a quick shot. There is not penetration, there is no one making themselves known in the paint.

btw, McAdoo should be ashamed of himself, Plumlee is looking like an NBA player out there and that's not a compliment to Plumlee's play, McAdoo's defence is AWFUL tonight
    That's the thing, too...McAdoo played pretty good defense on him at Duke. Even on some of the possessions where we didn't double down and guarded him one-on-one. There's almost nothing about this game that I've seen that coincides with the last 6 UNC games.

Like IGotACoolStory said, UNC isn't this bad and Duke isn't this good. It sucks because it's Duke and it's senior night in the Dean Dome, but the gap between these two teams isn't this large. Props to Duke tonight, though, or severely outplaying us and kicking our ass.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    That's the thing, too...McAdoo played pretty good defense on him at Duke. Even on some of the possessions where we didn't double down and guarded him one-on-one. There's almost nothing about this game that I've seen that coincides with the last 6 UNC games.

Like IGotACoolStory said, UNC isn't this bad and Duke isn't this good. It sucks because it's Duke and it's senior night in the Dean Dome, but the gap between these two teams isn't this large. Props to Duke tonight, though, or severely outplaying us and kicking our ass.
    they just didn't play together tonight. They panicked early after Seth Curry caught fire. Pretty much shot themselves out of the game, they really didn't need to take that many jumpers.

Seems like youre a UNC fan, is Dexter Strickland REALLY this bad???

Amazingly this is the first time Roy has EVER lost on senior night. At KU or UNC.

Figure the streak breaks with this class.

re: Dex, I still believe Roy did a big disservice by playing him at SG his entire career. He's not much of a PG either, but his upside is better at that position and he would be a much better player today if he had been playing PG the last 3+ seasons.

Before today since the lineup change, his assist to turnover ratio was something like 40+ and 3. Or close to that.

And I still want another shot at duke.

Belmont deserves a single-digit seed.

5-3 against the RPI top-100. RPI #22.
    Last edited by ace23; 03-10-2013 at 01:13 AM.

UNC tonight...

what a mockery

All-BIG EAST First Team: Shabazz Napier (UConn); Otto Porter (GU); Gorgui Dieng (LOU); Russ Smith (LOU); Jack Cooley (ND); Bryce Cotton (PC)

anyone watching this heavyweight fight. indiana at michigan? 1 pt game 8 mins left. someone else flip it on

trey burke gonna be the real deal. he's a great passer as long as a great shooter.
    any weakness, it's his size. only 6' tall, which nowadays is an undersized PG in the NBA

michigan up 2 with 4 mins left

OMFG... michigan goes 1-4 on FTs and misses 2 one and ones... i fckin hate that 1 and 1 shit. choked away a 4 pt lead with 50 seconds left. missed easy tap ins at the end. fckin wtf. played some bad d, and gave up too many offensive rebounds. zeller owned them at the end. fckin sad as fck. lol im so mad.

WE MISS U CHALMERS :( JerrySteakhouse's Avatar

My phone was blowing up, just heard about the choke job Michigan pulled off... Got any highlights yet??

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    trey burke gonna be the real deal. he's a great passer as long as a great shooter.
    any weakness, it's his size. only 6' tall, which nowadays is an undersized PG in the NBA

michigan up 2 with 4 mins left
    Somebody needs to get that kid in the film room and teach him shot selection. He Brandon Jennings Jr. right now.

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

The last Big East tournament ever held should be a grand one.