Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Default Re: Miami Heat Player Only Meeting to Happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe
    That pretty much points to the real problem people have with the Heat as a team. Everyone wants to define their legacy instead of letting it play out in front of our eyes. So many people feel the same way as you do if they don't win this year its a "Failure", If they dont win next year its an "Epic Failure" and they need to blow up the team as they're not constructed to win a ring.

History always tells a different story than how people see things at the time.

Speaking on last season and how everyone talked about LeBron's choke and the Heat not being able to dominate Dallas. What will ultimately be remembered is Dirk's performance as a group of veteran All Stars won their 1st ring together. Historically, the 4-2 speaks for itself. Dallas won & Miami lost. But the whole LeBron "choking" and ruining his "legacy" stuff wont even be mentioned about it.
    That all depends. If Lebron wins multiple titles and plays great while doing so...then it won't matter a ton.

But it will always matter....and it will absolutely be a defining moment in his career pretty much regardless.

And if he fails to win a bunch of titles....the 11 finals will absolutely be the defining series of Lebron's career....or at the very least one of them.

It was a performance by a star player in his prime that was so beyond bad words can't even describe it. Anyone who says differently is far too biased to have a conversation.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    I don't think Wade's struggles this year have been due to him slowing down, either. He is no longer in his athletic prime, but he is still one of the best player in the league. He and LeBron just do not work well together in a halfcourt offense.

Also, there is no doubt that last year was their best shot at a title given their opponents. Boston was beaten and battered after a long 82-game season. Then, Rondo has to play the series with basically one arm (people forget that injury when looking back, it broke the Celtics). This year's Boston team looks as though they handled the regular season much smarter and they are playing their best basketball right now. Plus, Ray is getting rested up all the while. They are in a much better place.

Chicago is much better and experienced. Boston is in a better place and Rondo should be healthy for a playoff push. Even teams like Atlanta and Orlando are in better places now than they were last year.

It is a far superior field this season as opposed to last and I don't think the Heat have really gotten better.

Wade's fine. His struggling was mainly earlier this season when he was injured. Then they were blowing out teams left and right. Atm, the Heat are in a slump tho.

The Heat actually lost to the top teams more last year I think. They lost to the Celtics 3 out 4 times. They also couldn't beat the Bulls either in the regular season. The Magic it was 2-2.

I don't want to say that the regular season don't matter, because it does to an extent, but it's familiar to last year when the Heat got to the finals. I'm shocked that they aren't number 1 seed, but it was the same thing last year. Magic and the Hawks are basically the same team. If the Magic face the Heat, they could provide some problems though, same with the Celtics, but I don't really see them beating them. This is assuming that they could get out of the first round. If the playoffs started today, Celtics would face the Pacers, and Magic would face the Hawks.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    this is some real shit that im about to say. Wade doesnt care to win a championship(only trying to help lebron). Lebron is not having fun playing basketball on this team(hates being little brother to dwyane wade). Bosh is a little bitch(homosexual). spo is not a good coach.(does not play curry or start cole over chalmers)

its sad to see a talent like lebron james trapped on this horrid team.
    check