Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    College superstar

Default Re: How Similar are '14 Heat to '93 Bulls?

bulls were stacked. miami? not so much

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Bro, to beat prime MJ for the MVP you have to be an All-Time great. That's how good 93 Barkley was. No way in hell would Lebron or Durant win an MVP over MJ, unless voters just got tired of voting for him.

I swear, Sir Charles gets no respect here. I can tell most here never seen him play in his prime.
    Ummm, they did get tired of voting for him. Bulls had a down year on top of that, coasting a bit with their 3rd straight title run and Jordan/Pippen coming off the Olympics as well.

I could see Lebron and Durant getting it over Jordan that year with their current play and if they had a better record. Voters were just looking for a reason to give it someone else.

College superstar

Bro, to beat prime MJ for the MVP you have to be an All-Time great. That's how good 93 Barkley was. No way in hell would Lebron or Durant win an MVP over MJ, unless voters just got tired of voting for him.

I swear, Sir Charles gets no respect here. I can tell most here never seen him play in his prime.
    barkley was a horrible defender. do you actually think he was better than peak lebron and kd? better 2 way players? funny thing is you probably never even watched him play. idiot.

suns were overrated, nearly got swept by LA that year and then ofcourse game 7 wcf...

i dont think the heat will make the finals anyway, but yeah the situations are similar

Similar, but I never thought Chicago played as bad as Miami has this season.

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Ummm, they did get tired of voting for him. Bulls had a down year on top of that, coasting a bit with their 3rd straight title run and Jordan/Pippen coming off the Olympics as well.

I could see Lebron and Durant getting it over Jordan that year with their current play and if they had a better record. Voters were just looking for a reason to give it someone else.

That'd be the only way I could see Bron or Durant winning it over MJ.

Regardless doe, Barkley had a BEAST of a year that season. Hell, he placed ahead of MJ in 1990, finishing second to Magic. That's how great Sir Charles was, but most dudes here don't get that.

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    barkley was a horrible defender. do you actually think he was better than peak lebron and kd? better 2 way players? funny thing is you probably never even watched him play. idiot.
    You fvckin fakkit. I've been watching the NBA since 1985. I've seen most of Barkley's career, idiot. Barkley could score as easily as Lebron and Durant and out-rebound the fvck out of them. Prime Charles in today's NBA would be the best in the game.

We need a petition to ban this bitch mehya.

College superstar

Prime Charles in today's NBA would be the best in the game.
    colossal maniac LMAO

College superstar

kg,duncan,dirk >>>> barkley,kemp,malone

lmao at anybody saying barkley is better than lebron,forget kg and duncan.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    They are far more similar to the 2011 Lakers squad
    no. just no.

High School Starter

Bulls had a better supporting cast but a worse overall superstar, it's a toss up