Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Cops refuse to show bodycam footage after killing unarmed man(yeah it happened again)

Let's keep it real here. The guy wasn't really cooperating with the officer.

That's a fact. The officer like I've seen more than once escalated the situation. Both could have handled that better, especially the guy. The problem is this where we want to go now regarding police officers where we have to speak slow, precise, with our hands up walking on eggshells in fear that if we sneeze wrong Dirty f*cking Harry is gonna blow our face off ?

The firearm isn't the god damn "problem solver". You can't just run around capping every individual that gives you a hard time. Not everyone is qualified to handle a firearm and authority.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Cops refuse to show bodycam footage after killing unarmed man(yeah it happened again)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ice
    You don't hear the engine though until the gun is pulled and fired, and even then it looks like he was already dead or unconscious when the car pulled off considering he just crashes immediately.

And how was he not cooperating? He answered every question, even gave the officer contents that were inside his car, and only reacted negatively when the cop tried to force the door open and unbuckle his seatbelt.

Maybe he should have answered the questions in a "whiter" way

Umm, how many times did the cop ask him if he had his license on him?? A bunch of times and the dude did not answer the question.

That is not cooperating.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Umm, how many times did the cop ask him if he had his license on him?? A bunch of times and the dude did not answer the question.

That is not cooperating.
    Dude, you can't just shoot a guy.

Banned

After watching the video and waiting patiently to comment, I don't see what the police officer did wrong. These are cops, when they ask you for stuff, don't play stupid and pretend you don't know shit.

Not answering a question = death sentence.

k

Banned

Also, a car is considered a deadly weapon. So lets say the cop missed the suspect when he shot his gun and they go on a chase, during the chase the suspect hits a kid or crashes into a family...what happens then?

Sometimes you have to apprehend or shoot the suspect because he can be a danger to the public.

looks like the cop got spooked .. the guy is acting retarded .. ignoring the cop's question at times .. acting like he's confused(high ?) .. then starts fighting the cop when he tries to open the door .. bad bad all around .. all of these incidents involve some retard not cooperating and doing shit he's not supposed to be doing .. can't see too well what's going on in the car before he shoots .. maybe he thought the guy was reaching for a gun .. it only takes a split second to get your ass murked ..

after seeing shit like the video below, I can kind of understand this type of reaction .. but it does look a bit hasty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

That is not cooperating.
    Thanks for explaining why he deserved to die.

Banned

This is so stupid, all this outrage towards the police.

I give it a couple of years time it when people start to say, 'I don't think he deserved to get shot because he was holding a gun. He wasn't pointing it at a police officer. He was just holding it.'

has it been mentioned yet that they have indicted the cop for murder?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    This is so stupid, all this outrage towards the police.

I give it a couple of years time it when people start to say, 'I don't think he deserved to get shot because he was holding a gun. He wasn't pointing it at a police officer. He was just holding it.'
    You are a blind sheep. You are clueless as to how ****ed up and corrupt America's pig force is.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lensanity
    Thanks for explaining why he deserved to die.
    So you would prefer a high speed chase that can put the public in danger?

Oh wait, because of previous public outrage, cops cannot go in pursuit at dangerous speeds. Basically anyone in danger of getting arrested should be able to flee and run?

I would really like to hear what you guys think the cop should have done. So he doesn't shoot the guy and the guy takes off.....my question is....what should the officer do?

Banned

You are a blind sheep. You are clueless as to how ****ed up and corrupt America's pig force is.
    What happened in that video is not corruption buddy.

You have a better argument by saying it was excessive force but corruption...lol?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    What happened in that video is not corruption buddy.

You have a better argument by saying it was excessive force but corruption...lol?
    No. If you weren't an idiot you would know that I was talking about America's pig force in general, not this incident.

Because they knew they couldn't release this video to the public without arresting the pig. Do you have any idea how much more common pig cover ups are than pig arrests? It isn't even close.
    But what you would call a cover up, the law would call a just shooting.

Like the chick in Texas who killed herself. All I heard on ISH for three days was how the cop violated her civil rights and broke the law. He didn't. So again, what they call a cover up, I call lawful.

Cops do freak out. Cops also make mistakes.

I think, for the most part, cops who are guilty are usually convicted. Not every time, but more often than not.