Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: I took this picture with Billy Donovan before there was any rumor of him leaving UF..

Hey, y'all leave him alone/

Local High School Star

Default Re: I took this picture with Billy Donovan before there was any rumor of him leaving UF..

OP has a wingspan like Jerryd Bayless...

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    OP: "Know where I can find a Pokemon center?

Billy Donovan: "Nah brah."

Quote Originally Posted by Millslapped
    Hey, y'all leave him alone/
    dude is wearing chick sunglasses and jeans, + sandals

somebody needs to tell him the error of his ways

Here is a little bit better picture of my scars, but it still doesn't even come close to showing the whole truth. I'll be back later, guys. My GF is making me do laundry because I have a small package and low monthly income and I have to follow her orders.

Is your Father Geddy Lee?

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

This is a strange thread. Dont talk down about yourself man its very damaging for the psyche and its a defeatist attitude. Go make yourself into whatever you want, even cheat to do it. Dont continue to be unhappy

Op I thoroughly detest you as a poster and I suspect you are trolling here, but just in case you aren't:

Don't let another person run your life. You shouldn't be in a relationship with someone who doesn't respect you.

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    This is a strange thread. Dont talk down about yourself man its very damaging for the psyche and its a defeatist attitude. Go make yourself into whatever you want, even cheat to do it. Dont continue to be unhappy
    good advice. you shouldnt be so negative OP, no one is better than you unless you believe it. I call you a hoe because you are an obnoxious poster, nothing to do with physical appearance and shit

if anything be a man for your daughter's sake

Local High School Star

Here is a little bit better picture of my scars, but it still doesn't even come close to showing the whole truth. I'll be back later, guys. My GF is making me do laundry because I have a small package and low monthly income and I have to follow her orders.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Op I thoroughly detest you as a poster and I suspect you are trolling here, but just in case you aren't:

Don't let another person run your life. You shouldn't be in a relationship with someone who doesn't respect you.
    he... isn't trolling...

so much fail.

Luckily life is fleeting and nothing we do matters, because OP sux.
    Last edited by ralph_i_el; 07-26-2015 at 07:09 PM.

Very good NBA starter

Not sure if srs

Banned

Such a strange thread.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Please donate to my gofundme account. http://www.gofundme.com/Justin123

I love y'all.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Here's one of my mugshots.