Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tolerant Liberals

Default Re: Muslim get offended....

Quote Originally Posted by TripleA
    You guys always talk about the government talking away your right but now you want to take away freedom of religion for Muslims .
    its not about taking away freedom of religion for muslims. those muslims have been causing a lot of trouble over the years in the tibet region. their independence movements and BS have led to a lot of deaths and instability in that area.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TripleA
    You guys always talk about the government talking away your right but now you want to take away freedom of religion for Muslims .
    Religion is a very vague term and one man's religion is another man's cult. While I believe people should have the freedom to practice a religion but I don't think they should have that same freedom with a cult.

If tomorrow I started a new religion, would it hold the same weight as Catholicism and Christianity? Who knows right?

What I am trying to say is that Islam is not a true religion because a true religion brings enlightenment and spiritual awareness something that a lot of Muslims lack.

In a sense, their religious freedom is not being violated. You can still practice "Islam" in the confines of your home but you don't need to disrupt everyday life because of it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    its not about taking away freedom of religion for muslims. those muslims have been causing a lot of trouble over the years in the tibet region. their independence movements and BS have led to a lot of deaths and instability in that area.
    This.

Those guys have been causing civil disrupt for years now and it's starting to boil over into the Western world.

Those aren't muslims...they're buddhists and followers of dalai lama

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by BlakFrankWhite
    Those aren't muslims...they're buddhists and followers of dalai lama
    its the same difference my friend

i have a masters in east asian political science from cornell and i dont even know what the difference is between the bhuddist and the islam worshippers in that region. theyre all chinese ppl that look slightly darker than your regular asian. therefore theyre the same. look the same, dress the same, eat the same

Religious freedom aside, I have a big issue with them being offended and or throwing around their displeasure at a culture that they moved into. Don't like the way the USA handles their shit? Go back to the Middle East. It's that simple.

Why would I move to the Middle East and then proceed to tell them how I think they should live?

Here, we eat bacon and drink beer. Our women show off skin. Deal or go home.

I don't tell a Muslim to take off the burka

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

I can't wait for 9er to become tired of pretending to care about Islam

its the same difference my friend

i have a masters in east asian political science from cornell and i dont even know what the difference is between the bhuddist and the islam worshippers in that region. theyre all chinese ppl that look slightly darker than your regular asian. therefore theyre the same. look the same, dress the same, eat the same

stfu

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    "Wait a minute, I had a right to kill her. She dishonored my family. It is a Muslim tradition."

Arresting officer: "Oh. Well. If that's the case, then we don't want to infringe on your religious beliefs. Have a good rest of your day, Mr. Hamid."

Coming to a neighborhood near you!
    "Wait a minute, I had a right to kill, degrade, deny them all. They dishonored me with their ideology. Its a inbred redneck moron tradition."

Arresting officer: "Oh. Well. If that's the case, then we don't want to infringe on your psychotic beliefs. Have a good rest of your day, Mr. Billie Joe Jimbob."

Already in your neighborhood everywere around you!

You know how mentally strong you are when an opposition tries to force their perspectives and religion onto you. No matter how they treat you or disrespect you, respect them and don't look down on them. Don't break your character.

Basic human rights should exist world wide.

Hey Draz. How's it going? You haven't posted in the BTE for a while

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

I think the grammar in the thread title tells you all you need to know about the OP.

College star

ill be the first to say i dislike muslims but wtf.... you cant ban a religion.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    #HumanRightsForAll

If you are against human rights of any kind you can come and suck on my big black pe[COLOR="Black"]ni[/COLOR]s you bitch ass hoe.

Try and discriminate against anyone around me and see what happens.

Im not against human rights but can I do this anyway?

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    "Wait a minute, I had a right to kill, degrade, deny them all. They dishonored me with their ideology. Its a inbred redneck moron tradition."

Arresting officer: "Oh. Well. If that's the case, then we don't want to infringe on your psychotic beliefs. Have a good rest of your day, Mr. Billie Joe Jimbob."

Already in your neighborhood everywere around you!