Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Kevin Love is adorable

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator
    Love be like "I don't participate in tribal dancing"

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    The only measurement is how much you win and how good you are. That is what history remembers. Not names that were hyped up in the years the teams were built.

Why would I be mad about a better team in a 2K game?
    I believe in working for what you get.

Quote Originally Posted by 04mzwach
    Most of the Spurs players were drafted by the Spurs.
    You're ignoring everything else.

1. They're not taking pay cuts.
    2. The Cav's are 17th in the league in team salary.
    3. They're doing nothing against the rules.

Again, how is that "cheating" or "bending the rules". What you're saying that free agency and trades between teams should be removed. Is that it? Also, are you forgetting that the Cavs are going up 2 #1 picks and another future pick for Love? IMO, they should've not traded for Love. Wiggins with his defense would've been a better fit on the Cav's.

Can you also explain how LEBRON is cutting out competition, while there are 16 teams which are spending more money than the Cav's?

Will be great to see Bran fail in the Playoffs. He and Love will leave for the Knicks to join Melo because Bran needs more help.

And the cavs are doomed for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    You're ignoring everything else.

1. They're not taking pay cuts.
    2. The Cav's are 17th in the league in team salary.
    3. They're doing nothing against the rules.

Again, how is that "cheating" or "bending the rules". What you're saying that free agency and trades between teams should be removed. Is that it? Also, are you forgetting that the Cavs are going up 2 #1 picks and another future pick for Love?
    It's unfair clearly. If a team can just sign a bunch of star players to a team it's different than developing talent like the Spurs. They're just not look at the same. The Spurs is a team, the Heat are a big 3.

It's unfair clearly. If a team can just sign a bunch of star players to a team it's different than developing talent like the Spurs. They're just not look at the same. The Spurs is a team, the Heat are a big 3.

For the last time, how is it unfair when each star player is getting the max and the team is not spending crazy money? 17th in the league...

EDIT: NVM. I'm guessing that in your opinion, free agency and trades between teams should be abolished.

Goddamn it. I was really hoping this thread would turn into speculation about a Love/Lebron/Allen sexual threesome.

For the last time, how is it unfair when each star player is getting the max and the team is not spending crazy money? 17th in the league...

EDIT: NVM. I'm guessing that in your opinion, free agency and trades between teams should be abolished.
    It's not a coincidence that Lebron is able to move to Miami and get 2 superstars along with him. Then go to Cleveland as one of the superstars moved to add Love now in the same offseason. Trading shouldn't be abolished. NBA rules aren't going to stop everything.

Are we still going to act like Pat Riley was responsible for all the Miami Heat signings or can we all agree now that LeBron is the best player AND GM on the planet?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    BUT BUT MJ NEEDED SCOTTIE!!!!!!! Lol this just goes to show how much of a joke you stans are. Lebron couldn't do anything without help ie Miami and new Cleveland roster.
    Who the **** has ever won alone? ****ing idiots, I swear.

It's destroying the way the league worked mainly. We might as well stop watching the game and see the struggle between a few players for the ability to lure other star players to their team. Let's make a new sport.

It's not a coincidence that Lebron is able to move to Miami and get 2 superstars along with him. Then go to Cleveland as one of the superstars moved to add Love now in the same offseason. Trading shouldn't be abolished. NBA rules aren't going to stop everything.
    You still don't get my point. Sigh. Just forget about it.

You still don't get my point. Sigh. Just forget about it.
    I understand. You think that there's nothing wrong because they followed the NBA rules. There's no shortcut and it's completely fair. Acting outside the morals of other players is respectable enough. The talents of NBA players should be used as leverage to create superstar teams.

Quote Originally Posted by edrick
    Who the **** has ever won alone? ****ing idiots, I swear.
    2003 Tim Duncan is the closest I can think of in recent memory..his #2 in the playoffs was 20 year old TP putting up 15ppg on 47% TS, and his #3 was Stephen Jackson. While TD put up 25/15/5/3/1 on 58% TS overall in the playoffs, with one of the GOAT finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    BUT BUT MJ NEEDED SCOTTIE!!!!!!! Lol this just goes to show how much of a joke you stans are. Lebron couldn't do anything without help ie Miami and new Cleveland roster.
    What? Are you sure that was supposed to be replied to me?