Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: NBA gives Kobe Bryant a flagrant foul for his elbow against Ron Artest

Quote Originally Posted by the even bigger black guy
    So RonRon plants a forearm into Kobe's neck and head and Kobe fends him off with an elbow to the chest and Kobe is "dirty"?

The Lokis and Knoe Itawls of the world have lost the plot.
    First of all, it's funny how you still bring me up years later. I must have made an impression of you.

Second of all, dummy, why don't you look around? It's overwhelmingly Laker fans (as usual) who go to any lengths to protect their God Kobe Bryant, while most others saw it for what it was. Now why do you think that is?

A. Laker fans are just inheritantly more knowledgable about basketball

OR

B. Laker fans are the most arrogant, ignorant ultra biased homer moronic simpletons around who never miss an opportunity to call up down and left right no matter how ridiculous and idiotic they look doing it?*

Why are Laker fans conisistantly pointed to as by far the worst overall in the NBA? And don't give me bullshyt about titles won because then it would be Celtics fans. And while some Celtic fans are hated, it ain't anywhere NEAR the level of hatred and scorn heaped upon Laker fans.

In short, you're a typical, misguided groupie hero worshipper. It's one thing to root for a team til the end, it's another thing to argue about BLATANT and OBVIOUS things.

*Apologies to the handful of decent Laker fans around.

Default Re: NBA gives Kobe Bryant a flagrant foul for his elbow against Ron Artest

Quote Originally Posted by lolwut

not one time ever...I haven't even seen that garbage on clutchfans
    I have.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeypox
    I wouldn't call him classy, but a dirty coward? If that's what it takes then there must be a lot of dirty cowards in the league in your eyes.

Agreed. Thats just over the top silly.