Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: 60 y/o Wilt Chamberlain highlights went viral yesterday and held modern fans in awe

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    I see that you have a sped up version and a regular version.

Why not just be truthful and post the original speed and not speed it up for the public.

If word gets out, it's just going to hurt your credibility.

Default Re: 60 y/o Wilt Chamberlain highlights went viral yesterday and held modern fans in awe

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Nobody said he was a stiff and not athletic. We just said he was an Era Specific player who only dominates in his specific era due to many factors such as rules and competition.

You cannot expect regular people to have an opinion especially when they don't can't factor the reasons I mentioned above.

The casual fan doesn't even know what an Era-specific player is.
    You are Still Going On With the Era-specific player crap? So Jordan Would Only Dominate in the 80s? Not the 90s? Not the 2000s? Get Real Kid!

All opponents look white, unathletic, and about seven to ten inches shorter than him.

Otherwise, impressive.

Prime Chamberlain would be putting up 28p/12r/4b/3a today... maybe more.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 305Baller
    Prime Chamberlain would be putting up 28p/12r/4b/3a today... maybe more.
    The video was sped up. Which version did you watch?

OP has a way to deceive.

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Short, white, skinny or chubby college kids. Not impressed.
    And who doesn't look good in a sped-up highlight video?

The video was sped up. Which version did you watch?

OP has a way to deceive.
    I see what you are doing. it's just not funny. Sorry.

More speeding up of Wilt clips

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 305Baller
    I see what you are doing. it's just not funny. Sorry.
    Besides the video being sped up. Go study what an Era Specific player is.

Besides the video being sped up. Go study what an Era Specific player is.
    ok that was funnier.

U see this time I used a special technique that fooled 99.9% of fans out there (but not you guys you guys are too sharp). I sped up ONLY the lateral movements of players. Not the up and down movements. That way gravity still operates at normal speed, but player quickness/sprint speed is increased to make them look better. Clever trick eh?

Banned

Wilt's sprinting

U see this time I used a special technique that fooled 99.9% of fans out there (but not you guys you guys are too sharp). I sped up ONLY the lateral movements of players. Not the up and down movements. That way gravity still operates at normal speed, but player quickness/sprint speed is increased to make them look better. Clever trick eh?

Banned

You have a history of posting pictures that people can even google. You claimed his head was above the rim and his hands reach the top of the backboard.

Last edited by 9erempiree; 07-16-2013 at 11:54 PM.