Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: would the 2016 cavs even make the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    I didn't imply that James would have automatically got the offensive rebound if Kyrie missed the 3PA.

I was reversing the situation to see if I got an answer....all I got was deflection.
    I'm not even sure what the point of your statement is. It has nothing to do with what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Doesn't know the difference between a series and a season and calls other dumb.

Run along, troll.
    Has never mistyped something in his life and isn't smart enough to recognize a typo and understand what the person meant to say

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Moongaze....

The people youre arguing with were calling for Kyrie to be traded about 6months ago. He was a "defenseless ball hog" that needed to be on the trade block for chris paul.

Fast forward to the playoffs/finals...

He locks down the 2x MVP and scored on him at will.

Points in the playoffs for Lebron- 552
    Points in the playoffs for Kyrie- 530 (while taking shots that required a higher level of skill)

These people cannot be reasoned with.

Just ignore them or troll them.

Quote Originally Posted by moongaze
    Has never mistyped something in his life and isn't smart enough to recognize a typo and understand what the person meant to say
    Lets look at it, shall we? You said LeBron's block wasn't game saving because there was over a minute left. Yet, you called Irving's shot game saving, even though there was a minute left and the scores were literally tied at that point.

With all that drivel coming out of you, it's actually kinda hard to tell whether you've made a mistake or not.

BTW, 2 posts ago, you called me out on the mistake YOU made. Wow, and here I was thinking that you trolls couldn't get any dumber.

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    Moongaze....

The people youre arguing with were calling for Kyrie to be traded about 6months ago. He was a "defenseless ball hog" that needed to be on the trade block for chris paul.
    I never said that Irving needs to be traded.

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    Fast forward to the playoffs/finals...

He locks down the 2x MVP and scored on him at will.
    The most important stop on Curry? Love was the one who did it.

If you can't understand that, let me help you. Kyrie's defensive cover averaged 48.4% with other defenders and 56.4% with Kyrie covering him. This was on 14 FGA's a game.

BTW, you still haven't found the post of mine, which said Kobe was never doubled with Shaq.
    Last edited by aj1987; 09-05-2016 at 09:28 PM.