Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Krzyzewski says Kobe's clutch game to win gold is the only reason he's HC of team USA

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Manu and Kobe clutchest players of the 00s.. point blank.

haters shook.

straight skill, SON.
    Pretty sure evidence suggests otherwise. Before you claim I'm implying LeBron should be mentioned (which I'm sure you were about to do), I wasn't. Didn't watch much NBA until the 2010's, and only cared about TMac back then. But IIRC Dirk has waaaaaaay better clutch stats than Kobe. Also what makes Manu more "clutch" than TD?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: Krzyzewski says Kobe's clutch game to win gold is the only reason he's HC of team USA

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    I still can't believe both Wade and Lebron scored more points than Kobe on 50 less shots in that tournament
    This. Cuckforlife always with his cringeworthy interpretations of what really happened.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    This. Cuckforlife always with his cringeworthy interpretations of what really happened.

It came directly from Coach K's mouth. Even Bill Simmons acknowledges Kobe was the one who took over and won it for them.

You're shook AF because your boy was upstaged by Kobe once again like he has been his entire career.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    lol Wade was quite comfortably the best player in the Olympics and was the best player in the final. They don't win without Wade. Bron and Kobe too busy sitting on the bench in foul trouble.

Come on dude, seriously?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhpVE5Yfvhc

Kobe legitimately won that game for team USA.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD
    It came directly from Coach K's mouth. Even Bill Simmons acknowledges Kobe was the one who took over and won it for them.

You're shook AF because your boy was upstaged by Kobe once again like he has been his entire career.

As if coach K didn't say the same things I have reiterated.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    That's how low the IQ of the Bransvestites are.

While Kobe was the best defensive player and the one who stepped up when it actually mattered in the gold medal game, chumps like you were just happy that Bran and Wade put up great numbers in blowout wins where the games were never in question.

Typical boxscore Bransvestite.
    Wade led the team in scoring in the gold medal game.

It didn't take a boxscore to figure out that Wade and Lebron were team USA's best players in the tournament. Just a functioning pair of eyes.
    Last edited by GrapeApe; 07-20-2016 at 12:23 AM.

Who cares, Kobe was an inefficient, overrated chucker.

And rapist.

Your idol is a piece of shit

NBA All-star

when you account the amount of professional players Kobe had played with by then. Or in then Cavs owner Dan Gilbert's account, 'the total amount of all stars/all star players one had played with'. I can't say it was all too surprising of how the basketball world has unfolded since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Come on dude, seriously?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhpVE5Yfvhc

Kobe legitimately won that game for team USA.
    Yes, Wade was better in the Olympics and in that game. Wade hit a big three too. Never talked about.

It is what happens when you are the media darling, which Bron and Kobe were. Wade was always a side attraction to those guys. He shouldn't have been in his prime, but it is the way things were.

Let's settle this once and for all. Break down the gold medal game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SCpz9TzoAE

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Let's settle this once and for all. Break down the gold medal game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SCpz9TzoAE
    Wrong game, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Wrong game, bud.

My bad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-9TImKV8Fc

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    THIS...

KOBE WAS THE REASON WE DIDNT BLOW THEM OUT.. If he didnt turn the ball over in big moments that game would never have been close... WADE BY FAR THE BEST PLAYER IN THAT GAME AND THAT TOURNAMENT... NOT SURPRISING TO ME THOUGH..

At his best he was better than both LEBRON AND KOBE

WELL UP UNTIL THIS YEARS LEBRON WHO WAS AMAZING IN THE FINALS
    Carmelo, Lebron and Wade all played amazing, but Kobe and Jason Kidd were the leaders of that team and Kobe was the closer in the game vs Spain when Lebron and Wade got scared of taking shots.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Kobe was also one of the main reasons the game was close in the first place, playing matador defense on Rudy Fernandez and JC Navarro and taking all the undisciplined shots.
    He did close the game in a spectacular fashion, but I felt he acted the same way as the fireman who set fire to a barn only that he could help hose it down later.

Wade was easily team USA's best player in this tournament and the final game, no doubt about that.