Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Curry on returning to CLE: "Hopefully, it still smells a little bit like champagne"

But for real Warriors have gotten pretty cocky lately but they are the champs so they have the right to be. Just a little to much compared to last year for my taste.

NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

Default Re: Curry on returning to CLE: "Hopefully, it still smells a little bit like champagne"

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    It seems the Warriors have employed an "us vs. the world" narrative. Maybe that is something teams going for a repeat always have to do, but the Warriors public image switch from "fun, easy-to-root-for young team bucking the old system" to annoyingly arrogant and "the bad guys" has been pretty stunning.

Curry has highlight reels of great individual performances getting massive amounts of dislikes just because people are tired of the arrogance and the NBA shoving it down our throats.

I don't think this is going to help in that regard... not that Curry should really care. But, I would say that giving extra motivation to an already pretty damn good team is ballsy.

These are the things that can make sports more interesting, so I have no problem with it. I support Curry's newfound public arrogance. Let your freak flag fly, brother.
    I always like your posts. Maybe I should venture into Cleveland threads more often.

Oh, and I agree with you. Should be interesting tomorrow night.

I can't wait for healthy Kyrie to shatter that little fgt's ankles.

Decent college freshman

Warriors been struggling. No time for smack talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    I can't wait for healthy Kyrie to shatter that little fgt's ankles.
    Why wouldn't this happen?

Delly dropped 20 on Curry in the finals.

Curry is a 1-way player.

A healthy Kryie would not be stopped by Curry, but Curry will drop so many 3's that it will more than make up for his shit defense.

Local High School Star SpaceJammeR's Avatar

i just don't get how someone can be proud of beating a cavs team without their 2nd and 3rd best player.

Decent college freshman

Full Quote

"Obviously, walking in the locker room, it'll be good memories," Curry said Sunday. "Hopefully, it still smells a little bit like champagne."

http://www.insidebayarea.com/warrior...title-clincher

can we get andy in the game and give this little screen hider kid a knockdown?

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJammeR
    i just don't get how someone can be proud of beating a cavs team without their 2nd and 3rd best player.
    But, but LeStans been telling me that Love is the worst player on the planet and Kyrie is all flash?

Need more help. Unfair when other teams are so Stacked as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldWarriors
    Full Quote

"Obviously, walking in the locker room, it'll be good memories," Curry said Sunday. "Hopefully, it still smells a little bit like champagne."

http://www.insidebayarea.com/warrior...title-clincher
    Lol. People making long butthurt posts about this comment

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
    Lol. People making long butthurt posts about this comment
    Well it does sound worse without the first part included in the tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    Why wouldn't this happen?

Delly dropped 20 on Curry in the finals.

Curry is a 1-way player.

A healthy Kryie would not be stopped by Curry, but Curry will drop so many 3's that it will more than make up for his shit defense.
    Curry > Jordan
    Lebron > Jordan
    And in a few years Kyrie > Jordan
    Now go be insecure with someone else.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WorldWarriors
    Well it does sound worse without the first part included in the tweet.

not really, still a playful shot at the cavs.. the first part was just a lesser shot at the cavs

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Love this gif...look at Lamar, he truly felt like he had a family.

Kobe gave this man the best years of his life.
    smh