Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Russia 93 - Michigan State 75: ISH Trolls Exposed Again

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    The best players in Europe are playing in the NBA. In fact, the best players in the WORLD, are playing in the NBA.

The best players of Euroleague would be scrubs, at best, in the NBA. That has been proven over-and-over again.

As for bragging about national teams, with NBA players, beating a college team comprised of ZERO NBA-talent level players, and that lost 12 games last year to other college teams, and with their two tallest players at a listed 6-9, is truly laughable.
    And some clown trolls are trying to claim in this very thread that no one in this forum claims NCAA teams can beat European teams.........

Clowns like this fool Lazeruss actually believe this shit he just posted, and say it daily here. And he is just one of many, many such posters here.

I also like how Michigan State from last year, which was a Final Four team, suddenly becomes some total scrub team, according to his post.

What a POS troll.

And stop with the "they had NBA players" bullshit. Russia had ZERO NBA players and Italy had one NBA player in the game for 25 minutes in Bellineli. Gallinari only played the first 4 minutes of the game, and then it was so obvious the game was already over, he never played again after that.

And you make it sound like it was a scrub college team playing against 12 NBA players.

You are seriously delusional.

12 guys that play in Euroleague / Eurocup (not even Euroleague, but SECOND European level league, Eurocup) for Russia........not a single NBA player.

And if you think Bellineli can beat a college powerhouse like Michigan State, by himself, by 31 points, then you are certifiably insane.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 08-31-2015 at 01:09 AM.

NBA Superstar

Kids, summer, equal playing time, no practice...

vs

Pros, practicing for their Eurocup, working hard to make their mark.

AND YOU ARE PROUD OF THIS????

great shame you bring to European basketball, great shame.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    Kids, summer, equal playing time, no practice...

vs

Pros, practicing for their Eurocup, working hard to make their mark.

AND YOU ARE PROUD OF THIS????

great shame you bring to European basketball, great shame.

It was the European teams that were going out of their way for equal playing time above all, and that were playing on take it easy as possible.

It was Michigan State that was playing as hard as they possibly could, trying to prove they could beat a European team.

And again, the responses in this thread PROVE that you clowns actually believe NCAA teams can beat European teams.

And you are trying to claim in another thread that you are a FIBA expert..........

lol this euroleague guy can't take a hint

Why does he constantly login to belly ache about this shit? A college state team with mostly teenagers vs another countries professional team with mostly adults. Whoopdeedoo. This euroleague vs america gimmick needs to be put to bed.

You're not changing anybody's opinion. Get over it asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    lol this euroleague guy can't take a hint

Why does he constantly login to belly ache about this shit? A college state team with mostly teenagers vs another countries professional team with mostly adults. Whoopdeedoo. This euroleague vs america gimmick needs to be put to bed.

You're not changing anybody's opinion. Get over it asshole.

So odd, how at first the trolls were denying that anyone in the forum ever claimed or believed at all that an NCAA team could beat a European team, when now the trolls are just outright saying they can.

The average IQ here is so low it is mind boggling.

Euroleague fried you guys, complete annihilation.
    He beat you guys so bad that I'm ashamed to be an American.

Thanks a lot.

Euroleague = Baraka.
    Flawless victory.

Default Re: Russia 93 - Michigan State 75

I was about to try to mod this topic, and then I noticed it basically became a CARNIVAL OF FUN entirely on its own and decided to mostly leave it alone

Local High School Star SpanishACB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    The best players in Europe are playing in the NBA. In fact, the best players in the WORLD, are playing in the NBA.

The best players of Euroleague would be scrubs, at best, in the NBA. That has been proven over-and-over again.

As for bragging about national teams, with NBA players, beating a college team comprised of ZERO NBA-talent level players, and that lost 12 games last year to other college teams, and with their two tallest players at a listed 6-9, is truly laughable.
    do you realize there's plenty of NBA stars and ring winners that come straight from Euroleague, right?

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops
    I was about to try to mod this topic, and then I noticed it basically became a CARNIVAL OF FUN entirely on its own and decided to mostly leave it alone

Is this supposed to be impressive that a Russian national team beat some college team?

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    Is this supposed to be impressive that a Russian national team beat some college team?
    Italy and Russia beat them. Well, actually, Georgia also beat them.

One of the absolute ELITE college programs of NCAA went 0-3 against the European national teams.

But this forum has claimed for YEARS that ANY NCAA team would beat ANY European team. In fact, MANY people here claim that NCAA Division II is a "higher level than the highest level of European basketball".

You are one of those people.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 09-01-2015 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Italy and Russia beat them. Well, actually, Georgia also beat them.

One of the absolute ELITE college programs of NCAA went 0-3 against the European national teams.

But this forum has claimed for YEARS that ANY NCAA team would beat ANY European team. In fact, MANY people here claim that NCAA Division II is a "higher level than the highest level of European basketball".

You are one of those people.
    No one says that...

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    No one says that...
    All kinds of people here say that even NCAA Division II is higher level than anything in Europe.

Stop trying to weasel out of all the trolls you guys have done here for years, now that you are getting owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    All kinds of people here say that even NCAA Division II is higher level than anything in Europe.

Stop trying to weasel out of all the trolls you guys have done here for years, now that you are getting owned.
    cool, link some of those posts. Apparently they are everywhere

All OP does is cry and bitch about his favorite toy. Grow up woman.