Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Horrible Play By Ricky Rubio Continues

NBA isn't a domestic league. It's an international or regional league. Whichever you want to say it. But it's not a domestic league.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    NBA isn't a domestic league. It's an international or regional league. Whichever you want to say it. But it's not a domestic league.
    All but ONE team is from the United States.

I guess by that logic, the rest of the pro leagues in the USA (well the top 5) minus the NFL aren't domestic either?

Sweden Loves the Green Lebowski's Avatar

Oh, I thought that meant a league in a country, altho I recall a team in Toronto now so that would not apply anyhow. Now when that has been settled, how about the rest of my post?

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Rubio is going to have a hard time in the NBA with real basketball players. It's not going to be pretty. I think they will hype him up at the beginning of the season..they might even start him. By the end of the season he will be on the bench.

funny how those americans never actually watched him and just look at stats and say he will never be a star
    he can run an offense better than 80% of nba point guards
    he wont have many points, but he will be one of the leaders in steals and assists
    you can book that

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    All but ONE team is from the United States.

I guess by that logic, the rest of the pro leagues in the USA (well the top 5) minus the NFL aren't domestic either?
    They are not.

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    funny how those americans never actually watched him and just look at stats and say he will never be a star
    he wont have many points, but he will be one of the leaders in steals and assists
    you can book that
    You sir are the one who has never seen him play. He can't even run the most basic of offensive sets in the half court properly.

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    Rubio is going to have a hard time in the NBA with real basketball players. It's not going to be pretty. I think they will hype him up at the beginning of the season..they might even start him. By the end of the season he will be on the bench.
    That's funny, considering he was already a huge scrub playing against Euroleague players.

They are not.
    Fair enough if you want to call it that way then

Fair enough if you want to call it that way then
    Well, Canada has not been annexed by the USA as of yet.

Banned

Don't think Rubio will ever be a star, probably a better Goran Dragic or a Rick Brunson

But he does have the potential due to his age and how well he has done at times.
    what the ****, goran dragic is actually really good, if Ricky Rubio is lucky his prime will look like Goran Dragic's rookie year, seriously I think Scrubio is going to be a bigger flop than Shitnoulis was, atleast Shitnoulis could dominate against the euroscrubs, Ricky can't even do that, and by the way did I mention how mentally soft he is? Imagine Pau's mental fragility and then add on a typical woman's insecurity and that is the mind of ricky rubio

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    you can book that

this will never happen.

He runs an offense the way Sebastian Telfair runs an offense-averagely. Ricky Rubio is the Sebastian Telfair of Spain.

I don't get why people take such pleasure in hating on Rubio.

He was amazing for his age at 14-17, but hasn't developed since then. So what ? It's not like he's the first talent that doesn't develop the way people though he would, but he does seem to be alone in getting this much hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young

He runs an offense the way Sebastian Telfair runs an offense-averagely. Ricky Rubio is the Sebastian Telfair of Spain.
    Interesting. You know in Spain, they call Sebastian Telfair the Ricky Rubio of the United States.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    what the ****, goran dragic is actually really good, if Ricky Rubio is lucky his prime will look like Goran Dragic's rookie year, seriously I think Scrubio is going to be a bigger flop than Shitnoulis was, atleast Shitnoulis could dominate against the euroscrubs, Ricky can't even do that, and by the way did I mention how mentally soft he is? Imagine Pau's mental fragility and then add on a typical woman's insecurity and that is the mind of ricky rubio
    Van Gundy not playing him was one of the biggest reasons why Spanoulis's career failed in the NBA. Also add to the fact that Spanoulis had a hard time adjusting to playing with teammates that are potentially equally as good or betetr than him. I remember all V-Span did in Houston was complain about lack of playing time, and How he was the the man at his home town compared to houston.