Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Bynum screwed up his knees by bowling

Didn't philly boo IGGY every time he got the ball because he was traded to denver? Yes they did.

That was a disgrace.

Banned

A Pakistani cricketer was out injured once and his team listed it as DNP -Genital Warts.
    He'd had problems with their cricket board so I guess they wanted to piss him off.
    Didn't Gooden miss a game for infected hair follicles or something? And Tony Allen hurt himself dunking after the buzzer?

What are some other stupid injuries I know there's a lot in baseball like someone sneezing too hard, cutting a hand on a bra or something can't remember.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by no pun intended

Is there a clause that allows the sixers not to pay bynum because of stuff like this?

CRYING

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    Oh really thanks for telling me i've never heard about our bad reputation before. "booing santa" yeah nice try too bad that happened in 1968. Here in philly we care about our sports when our players aren't playing up to they're hype we let them know. I don't feel any remorse for a millionaire getting booed after all we're paying their salary if they can't handle it the gtfo(T.O,Iggy,scott rolen,jayson werth). I also forgot philly fans are the only ones that do this type of shit. how about the yankees fans spitting and throwing things at cliff lee's wife during the world series? or dodger fans beating a giants fan into a coma. the media loves to blow anything that happens in philly out of proportion. If they start booing andrew bynum so be it that's what he gets for going bowling when he knees are already ****ed up.
    Calm down Adebisi.

Quote Originally Posted by irondarts
    I'm curious who in the hell is going to sign this guy, and for how much?

I'm sure some stupid ass team will hand him a max contract, even if he doesn't play this season.
    At this point it is not IF he gets injured, it's WHEN he gets injured. He may reach double digit knee surgeries for his career in the next two seasons.

The lack of maturirty, paper mache knees and a big contract make him one of the least desireable players in the NBA.

He is clearly very talented but so are plenty of other players in the league who for some issue either injuries or motivation or whatever can't get it together and will never fulfill the potential they posess.

It's sad to see such an exquisite talent continually prove to be a dumbass.