Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
    Guess 82games.com will have to do. Just wonder why teams can keep track of those stats (to give to announcers) and nothing online has been published for the public. Lots of stats like this that go deeper than what we normally get I would like to see.
    I don't understand why nba.com isn't more comprehensive. They could easily compile lists like the one we're after, but they don't. If someone were so inclined, they could start their own website and compile comprehensive statistics using boxscores. It would take some time, but it might be a worthwhile venture.

I guess that is what 82games does, but the site isn't updated enough for my liking.

If a few of us got together, we could do it in very little time... maybe make it part of the ISH website? We would only need a few people... say... a person per division?

We should be constructive/ambitious enough to not have to rely on others for these kinds of statistics.
    Last edited by RedBlackAttack; 01-02-2007 at 07:34 PM.

Good High School Starter Voice of Reason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    I don't understand why nba.com isn't more comprehensive. They could easily compile lists like the one we're after, but they don't. If someone were so inclined, they could start their own website and compile comprehensive statistics using boxscores. It would take some time, but it might be a worthwhile venture.

I guess that is what 82games does, but the site isn't updated enough for my liking.

If a few of us got together, we could do it in very little time... maybe make it part of the ISH website? We would only need a few people... say... a person per division?

Yeah that would work...finding people mght be tough.

WE MISS U CHALMERS :( JerrySteakhouse's Avatar

4th quarter jerry sounds the best to me.

Roy = my new fave.

James attempting to nickname himself falls directly in line with his arrogant, self-absorbed personality.

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    It was only one game, and even with that being said, Hughes still played a good floor game and solid defense on Gordon.

...btw, why do you keep bringing up Larry's shooting percentage, you should know that the "elite" wingman don't average 50% shooting.
    ...which is ironic, because you based the statement that Lebron and Hughes are set to be the best duo in the league on one game. I made it clear in the original thread that not much can be determined based on one game, but you were persistent in the view that one game proved that Hughes was set to emerge. The best way to disprove that was to point out his play in his very next game using your logic.

Incidentally, I don't "keep bringing up Larry Hughes' shooting percentage." In fact, I believe I've only mentioned it once or twice, and that was in reading his line from a game... I didn't even mention his shooting percentage in the post you quoted. I'm certainly not overly concerned with it, but the fact that you brought it up out of no where leads me to believe that you are. Before you mentioned this, I didn't even know Hughes' shooting percentage on the year... Now I do. Thanks.

Default Re: He's Put "The King" Aside, Now LeBron Wants To Be Known As "Fourth-Quarter" James

op is gay for a man

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Default Re: He's Put "The King" Aside, Now LeBron Wants To Be Known As "Fourth-Quarter" James

terrible bump.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    terrible bump.
    Not really, he is fairly deserving of that nickname this season, although D4QJ.

All hail 4QJ !