Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Certified ISHiot.

Default Re: *StroShow's Daily Poster Thread 2010/2011 Preseason*

Quote Originally Posted by Alan
    Good luck with your blog!

However, I have a question. How are you going to check all the games for potential highlights? Last season you had the whole forum doing scouting for you and still there were occasions when some highlight was missed due to it not being shown in NBA.com's recaps. So here's my suggestion. You should still start a daily poster thread in ISH but instead of posting the days conclusion here you can just simply post the link to your blog thus keeping it more advertised as well ;) This way we can all contribute a little bit by notifying about posters from games that you might not see. And it adds a quality thread to the main forum since there aren't too many of those.
    I did think of that, and I came up with a couple ideas...

-I thought of maybe adding some sort of comment box on the site where people could let me know if they saw something interesting, and I'd go track down the video.
    -I can check play-by-plays and record dunks off of the archives on LP broadband.

Certified ISHiot.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    Was gonna post that...Sh!t was fierce

Banned

gotdamn, nice start to this thread.

Good college starter EricGordon23's Avatar

Blake griffin will get the most posters this year!

Local High School Star

Lol @ amare he dunked over randolph in the knicks training camp and now that on their first preseason game.. gonna be fun to watch in NY.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EricGordon23
    Blake griffin will get the most posters this year!
    this

Certified ISHiot.

I am bored as a mofo so I'm browsing youtube and I found this clip of Shawn Kemp throwing down back-to-back oops vs the Bullets... Never seen that before, just thought I'd share.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Some tips for the blog

-Every day make a new post saying "Comment here for posterization of the day (then insert whatever other features you will have here too that people can help out with)

Yeah thats about it.

Banned

why don't you just have a poster thread with your blog posted in the op and ask everybody to look out for posterizations and post them in the thread? should work fine.

2011 season is here!

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Rudy Gay will be top 3 this year.

Certified ISHiot.

Time for the first update of the season... here we go! I made some fresh banner thingies...

Well it's been a good amount of time since that Nets game ended and I am yet to find one single video from it, so I'm assuming there aren't any. The only poster of I have seen came from Amare Stoudemire, so therefore I guess he has to be the winner. Not that he doesn't deserve to win, that dunk was dirty. Straight took the ball from that Euro fluff-ball and packed it in his grill with authority. That's a nice way to start the season from last year's StroShow Award winner. In addition to the 2 points from this dunk, Amare also had 30 other points in the game. Not a bad way to debut, even if it did go down against some random ass non-NBA squad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy2ucpVqRTc

Dunk rating on the Starbury Nastiness Scale:

8/10 Starbury Nasty Faces.

[PHP]
    ~Preseason Appearances Count~
    As Posterizer:
    -Amare Stoudemire (1)

As Posterized:
    -Random Euro Scrub (1)
    [/PHP]

-Highlight Recap: Well with one game televised there isn't much to put here... but Anthony Randolph did dunk this oop off the glass, Amare did this circus shot, and Amare had another dunk.

-The Bulls have lost their brand new power forward for two months, as Carlos Boozer will be sidelined until December due to a fall in his home. He supposedly tripped over his gym bag. In other Bulls news, Joakim Noah has signed up to play in Chicago for five more seasons. The deal is going to pay him 11 to 12 million a season... damn, being 7 feet tall must be nice.

-Derrick Favors scored 14 points on 6-8 shooting and grabbed 9 rebounds in his NBA debut as the Nets crunched their opponents by 38 points... 38 points? They may have outscored these guys by more than they outscored everyone they beat last season combined. I feel the need to mention that Kris Humphries started the game and had 12 rebounds.

-I just saw on NBA.com that they're doing the yearly League Pass early bird special... If you're a real NBA fan you best get on that sh!t... League Pass = life, get it at a discount while you can.

-Andris Biedrins has supposedly changed his freethrow form... whoa. Didn't see that one coming. I was just thinking that the Warriors could be quite exciting this season... Curry/Ellis/Wright/Lee/Biedrins is the reported starting five... that's some nice talent. They are all very well suited for the run-and-gun game. I assume their new coach Keith Smart will continue to have the team play that style, maybe the lineups and rotations will just be a little more normal than Nelly's... like no more CJ Watson/Corey Maggette frontcourt. Damn, that was actually kinda fun. I'll miss that crazy old bastard.

-I understand that liking LeBron James isn't a cool thing to do these days, but I dig this t-shirt. If I wasn't saving my money for a few various things I'd probably spend $20 for that.

-One game tomorrow, the Lakers play the Heat at 3:00 ET on NBAtv. I'll probably be able to watch part of this one... hopefully it's interesting. I hope to see Michael Beasley do something, I like the guy and this is his chance to show what he can do. I feel like he never got much of a chance to breakout in Miami, but if he can't do it in Minnesota then it's on him.

Nets rookie Derrick Favors...

[QUOTE=Derrick Favors]"I
    Last edited by StroShow4; 10-04-2010 at 12:50 AM.

F@ck it, I'm in Shawn-Kemp-mode today...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeUjEz8u0E4
    Did Alonzo Mourning get pregnant after that!

Certified ISHiot.

Time to dust off the Swag-O-Meter...

First up we have Wilson Chandler with this fresh hair cut...

Official --Swag-O-Meter-- Rating:

4/5.

I guess it's like a mini afro crossed with a fade or something, I don't know, I'm not an expert in the field of hairstyles... but whatever it is I think it looks pretty damn smooth. Way to go, Wilson.