Can't even fkn tank properly

I'm starting to think there isn't a big plan for the offseason

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Knicks @ Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Can't even fkn tank properly

I'm starting to think there isn't a big plan for the offseason

Welcome to the Jim Buss era, sport. Enjoy it.

There goes the Knicks slim playoff hopes...

Swaggy P!

College star

Quote Originally Posted by MVBallin2K
    Just enjoy it. Everyone's so concerned about the tank but it's not gonna ruin the tank to win a game or two along the way. If some of these guys come back next year, you want them confident enough to not believe in a losing culture.
    Wrong. It's that type of thinking that was the difference between the Cavs pairing Kyrie with Davis instead of Waiters. A couple of wins actually does mean a lot in some cases.

Serious playground baller LakersFan626's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I root for the name on the front of the jersey, but I can't stand almost every name on the back of them, Melo included. If he wants to leave, he can gtfo and I'd be ok with starting from scratch. Except it's not scratch, its going to be JR's team, that piece of shit scrub. Tank commander extraordinaire

But yes, I'll always be a Knicks fan. Just pray for better players, that's all
    I understand how you feel, as I felt that way about the Lakers a few times this year, most notably their last game against the Clippers when they were down by 50 and the game in San Antonio. You just caught the Lakers when they were red hot, as they're nearly impossible to beat when they're draining threes like that, even after big deficits like against Sacramento. The Knicks were capable of that on occasion as well when MDA was their coach... the next game should be back to tanking considering how the season's gone but this was one of their best games all year.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I root for the name on the front of the jersey, but I can't stand almost every name on the back of them, Melo included. If he wants to leave, he can gtfo and I'd be ok with starting from scratch. Except it's not scratch, its going to be JR's team, that piece of shit scrub. Tank commander extraordinaire

But yes, I'll always be a Knicks fan. Just pray for better players, that's all