Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Jordan Stopper

Exclamation What should Kobe have done to make the Top 10 all-time?

Obviously, Kobe didn't make the Top 10, only ranking 12th in most publications worldwide. Even on most message boards and sports websites most people consider him to be in that 12-15th bracket with Jerry West, Oscar, Dr. J etc.

Now, it is indeed sad that Kobe couldn't quite make the top 10, but in a sort of autopsy report, what could Kobe have done to make the exclusive Top 10?

IMO:

He should have been good enough to win more than 1 MVP, especially in a 20 year career.

He should have been in factor his first 4-5 years, instead of being good enough to only come off the bench.

He should have won at least 1 FMVP from 2000-2002.

His scoring efficiency should have been better throughout his career, more often than not he is the cause of his teams downfall.

Furthermore, I think his career was hurt, because he wasn't able to get to the second round from 2005-2007, including blowing a 3-1 lead in 2006.

And lastly, I think that his end of career (2011-2016), was one of the worst ends of a career of any player in NBA History

2011 - Swept as the favourite in the second round, scores 19ppg on 37% shooting.

2012- Loses as the favourite in the 2nd round, plays poorly in the 4th quarter

2013- Leads Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Pau Gasol to the lottery, misses the playoffs and his team had to get there without him

2014- Achieves the most missed FGs in NBA History, while not even having close to the most made FGs in NBA History

2015- Shoots 37%

2016- Is considered one of, if not the worst players in NBA History, team is substantially better without him

With all this considered, what do you think Kobe should have done to make the Top 10 all-time?

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: What should Kobe have done to make the Top 10 all-time?

dhslkjfhlaskjdfhsalkfhsalfhsakljfda

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Sorry to break it to you but Kobe is a top 10 player of all time

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    Obviously, Kobe didn't make the Top 10, only ranking 12th in most publications worldwide. Even on most message boards and sports websites most people consider him to be in that 12-15th bracket with Jerry West, Oscar, Dr. J etc.

Now, it is indeed sad that Kobe couldn't quite make the top 10, but in a sort of autopsy report, what could Kobe have done to make the exclusive Top 10?

IMO:

He should have been good enough to win more than 1 MVP, especially in a 20 year career.

He should have been in factor his first 4-5 years, instead of being good enough to only come off the bench.

He should have won at least 1 FMVP from 2000-2002.

His scoring efficiency should have been better throughout his career, more often than not he is the cause of his teams downfall.

Furthermore, I think his career was hurt, because he wasn't able to get to the second round from 2005-2007, including blowing a 3-1 lead in 2006.

And lastly, I think that his end of career (2011-2016), was one of the worst ends of a career of any player in NBA History

2011 - Swept as the favourite in the second round, scores 19ppg on 37% shooting.

2012- Loses as the favourite in the 2nd round, plays poorly in the 4th quarter

2013- Leads Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Pau Gasol to the lottery, misses the playoffs and his team had to get there without him

2014- Achieves the most missed FGs in NBA History, while not even having close to the most made FGs in NBA History

2015- Shoots 37%

2016- Is considered one of, if not the worst players in NBA History, team is substantially better without him

With all this considered, what do you think Kobe should have done to make the Top 10 all-time?
    Why do you keep talking about kobe if you hate him so much? I dont get you? Are you that lonely in life you need to make a pointless thread so people talk to you? And before you sign in to your 20 alts....STFU

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by Chokefree
    Why do you keep talking about kobe if you hate him so much? I dont get you? Are you that lonely in life you need to make a pointless thread so people talk to you? And before you sign in to your 20 alts....STFU
    I'm a Kobe fan bruh, like many I'm sad that he didnt make the Top 10 all-time

Are you a Kobe fan? Your profession mirrors that of the average Kobe fan tbh

Kobe is hands down top 10 all time. Lebron cant never enter the top 15 realm after 2011

I'm a Kobe fan bruh, like many I'm sad that he didnt make the Top 10 all-time

Are you a Kobe fan? Your profession mirrors that of the average Kobe fan tbh
    To be really honest with you, I feel bad for you, who copies someones picture? And makes 20 different alts with 1000+ posts in each of them? Do you really have any friends? Or is this the closest you will get to talk to someone? Online? I dont get it?

Personally, I would have loved a consistent effort on defense, an efficient playing style, no raping, and looking to trust teammates more.

Banned

Kobe top 5 bros.

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by Chokefree
    To be really honest with you, I feel bad for you, who copies someones picture? And makes 20 different alts with 1000+ posts in each of them? Do you really have any friends? Or is this the closest you will get to talk to someone? Online? I dont get it?
    Why did it take you almost an hour to respond?
    Are you not allowed phones during shifts? Does the manager not want servers to msg while cooking fries?
    Last edited by Dray n Klay; 03-31-2016 at 06:02 PM.

Are you not allowed phones during shifts? Does not manager not want servers to msg while cooking fries?

BTW nice avy!

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

"Most" publications........****ing ESPN sheeps lol

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by InsanityKills

BTW nice avy!

Are you not allowed phones during shifts? Does not manager not want servers to msg while cooking fries?
    Typical lebronze stan....always thinking about fast food...

Honestly take a look at your life....once you do you will realize how much of a loser you are.....think about it...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Jordan
    Kareem
    LeBron
    Magic
    Duncan
    Bird
    Shaq
    Wilt
    Russell
    Hakeem
    Moses Malone

Are all better and all should be ahead of him on the all time list.

He can have a place after those guys.