Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Default Lebron has been playing phenomenal basketball since the Miami game.

Looking like Miami bron, plus his chemistry with JR and other shooters is a pleasure to watch.

Today 24/11 in 31 minutes on 8/11 shooting.

He's starting to look very dangerous in time for the playoffs.

Default Re: Lebron has been playing phenomenal basketball since the Miami game.

Lebron Jamesssssssssssssssss

Cavs are going to win the NBA championship if the Big Three are healthy.

Who wants to make a $100 dollars bet??

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23

Most people betting against LeBron dont even have $100 in their bank account (20four/Nigel , Stalker/Justin, Poido/Trent)

You might need to reduce that wager

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    Most people betting against LeBron dont even have $100 in their bank account (20four/Nigel , Stalker/Justin, Poido/Trent)

How about $10 bucks??

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23

Barring injuries I don't think anyone is beating the Warriors 4 times. The Spurs wouldn't be much easier. Pop vs Lue? Yikes.

Lebron is playing well right now though. It seems as though he's put aside the distractions and is focused and energized.

The 3 biggest losers on this forum. One works at McDonalds, one is unemployed, and the last one is a 35 year old baggage boy.
    No surprise that people who aren't intelligent enough to appreciate LeGoat are the least successful in life.

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    The 3 biggest losers on this forum. One works at McDonalds, one is unemployed, and the last one is a 35 year old baggage boy.
    No surprise that people who aren't intelligent enough to appreciate LeGoat are the least successful in life.
    Don't forget McJabbar

Quote Originally Posted by JT123

It's a pitty that Lebron, the guy that hand-picked all his teams and had the greatest support casts ever, will soon be 2/7 in finals.

I'm talking about a media-manufactured star here guys, given not erned. You feel me??

Quote Originally Posted by Gileraracer
    It's a pitty that Lebron, the guy that hand-picked all his teams and had the greatest support casts ever, will soon be 2/7 in finals.

I'm talking about a media-manufactured star here guys, given not erned. You feel me??
    add this one to the list with less than $100

Quote Originally Posted by JebronLames
    add this one to the list with less than $100
    Actually I have zero $ cause my company sent me to earn some Swiss franc

Guess Taco Bells will never send you anywhere other than the garbage can

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Gileraracer

How do you have almost 1700 posts on this account. I feel like I'd get bored saying the same shit over and over.