Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default Re: Lebron haters' arguments just look silly now that he pulled off the GOAT Finals

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    1. Jordan never played against a more talented team in the Finals (Suns were beat up). Def not a team as good as that warriors team.
    2. Jordan was NOT capable of doing what Lebron did defensively during that series.
    3. You better hope Lebron doesnt lead the Cavs past this Warriors team next year, bc then it starts getting a little murky.

Jordan was a much better scorer and similar playmaker to Lebron. Lebron is on another level defensively, I've come to see this.
    Jordan never had a game 7. Also he scored 63 on road vs best team ever. Now you got scrubs like jeff teague and kyle lowry considered stars . crappy players

Default Re: Lebron haters' arguments just look silly now that he pulled off the GOAT Finals

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz
    bron did great, but it doesn't erase his past.
    this is 100% my stance and why Jordan is #1. the 3ball guy just won't recognize how great this series was

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    this is 100% my stance and why Jordan is #1. the 3ball guy just won't recognize how great this series was
    he makes us jordan fans look bad with his obnoxious stanning.

3ball

#crickets

GOAT finals?

Went AWOL game 1, 2, 4.

Statpadded in game 3.

Had the 3 best opposing defenders out/injured game 5-7.

Had the floor opened up by Godrie Irving.

GOAT finals?

Nope

Why take the time?........DUMB ^^^^

post I was referring to is the one quoted down below by wiggy. It was removed from above this post.
    Last edited by Hey Yo; 07-24-2016 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wiggy
    Wut nikka?

Dat dude jus put op,more 40 point finals games in dat series den ur boi mamba put up in his entire career lol myy lord u kobe boys need to back back n give james fifty ft smh

Dis shit lookin hella bad on yall, wild desperate like rabies type shit lol

Yeah right. Jordan and Kobe never had to get the most important 2 way player on the opposing team suspended for no reason. That's why LeBron have 3 asterisks.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

0*/7

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Man how old are u lil nikka?
    MJ was the biggest kiss ass to,refs in da history of sports and kb tried to get dat euro white boi suspended after he slapped his ass way back
    Know ur shit or put ur face down when big dogs come thru smh
    Is this account supposed to be a play on knicksman? Or are you just this ghetto?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

ive seen enough

wiggy is budaddii

There is nothing he can do that will make me like him. I will still call him a bitch regardless of how often he wins. I just can't say he sucks anymore.

Man how old are u lil nikka?
    MJ was the biggest kiss ass to,refs in da history of sports and kb tried to get dat euro white boi suspended after he slapped his ass way back
    Know ur shit or put ur face down when big dogs come thru smh
    When the last time that stick in the ass bitch Bron was fouled out?? Jordan complained but not nearly as LeBron and still played the right way. You phucked yourself up with that kobe argument saying he "tried" cuz why did LeBron try and got what he wanted??. Shut the phuck up while grow folks are talking bitch

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    There is nothing he can do that will make me like him. I will still call him a bitch regardless of how often he wins. I just can't say he sucks anymore.
    That niguh needed Dray suspended just to take the pressure off of him and his team.