Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Magic Johnson admitted he had been sleeping with 300-500 people a year.

And people think Tiger Woods is a sex addict. Are you kidding?

Magic needs to be careful, or he'll get a disease or something.

Default Re: Magic Johnson admitted he had been sleeping with 300-500 people a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Poodle
    i don't believe it. i don't even think its possible unless he's counting multiples of women at one time like some orgies. but to think he had sex almost 2 different times a day isn't humanly possible while being active and playing competitively.

i'm very skeptical.

i don't blame you.

but...dude was living/working in what's probably the world's most superficial city and he was a legend.

you really think Magic slept with so many?

He is lying to cover up for Woods

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    The girls were probably getting passed around the team too. Those guys must have shit themselves when he came out with the HIV announcement.
    fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe4life
    no it says people in the article. im pretty sure he banged anything that got on top of him. and its way easier to get hiv through an@l than v@gina..thats why so many gay dudes got HIV

Magic was one of the many who was ignorant to how one contracts HIV. Which is why his wreckless sexual behavior was so extreme. Because only homosexuals got HIV not heterosexuals. He wasnt alone in thinking that which is why he is big in pushing his cause. Not only was it a shocker to the sports world it also opened up eyes to those who didnt think it could happen to them. Of course today some still think it cant but they are atleast aware its not a GAY disease.

Yet somehow Magic Johnson was gay. Brilliant. How old are you? 13?

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    And people think Tiger Woods is a sex addict. Are you kidding?

Magic needs to be careful, or he'll get a disease or something.

Magic:The greatest distributor of all time.

Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar

Wilt Chamberlain still holds the record regardless. Go Lakers!

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB

Magic was one of the many who was ignorant to how one contracts HIV. Which is why his wreckless sexual behavior was so extreme. Because only homosexuals got HIV not heterosexuals. He wasnt alone in thinking that which is why he is big in pushing his cause. Not only was it a shocker to the sports world it also opened up eyes to those who didnt think it could happen to them. Of course today some still think it cant but they are atleast aware its not a GAY disease.

Yet somehow Magic Johnson was gay. Brilliant. How old are you? 13?
    In the 80's it was known as GIDS, or Gay Immuno-deficiency Syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    Magic:The greatest distributor of all time.
    da dum Tshhh!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    you really think Magic slept with so many?

He is lying to cover up for Woods
    I feel sorry for your mother.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by asu77golf
    I don't think Tiger got crucified for getting busy with a bunch of different women. I think he got crucified for doing it while married and pretending that he was a perfect family man, a super man with no flaws. People like seeing legends fall, it makes us feel better about ourselves. That's why no one likes Superman, he's too squeaky clean and can't be beaten.
    exactly.

Though I think the Tiger criticism is overblown he was married while Magic Johnson only married Cookie during the summer of '91 just before he tested positive/announced his HIV.

I don't think Tiger put himself up as a perfect family man as much as the media/fans projected that image upon him. The guy was intensely private & if it were possible his wife/kids would have been totally kept from the public.

[COLOR=Teal]So that's why Isiah was mad...
    [/COLOR]

Decent college freshman gotbacon23's Avatar

gotbacon23>>>

>>>>

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

So, he's possibly bisexual?