Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Magic Johnson admitted he had been sleeping with 300-500 people a year.

Magic should go to that clinic in Mississippi where Tiger is....you know, to talk about their addiction.

Default Re: Magic Johnson admitted he had been sleeping with 300-500 people a year.

Notice how it says 'people' and not women....

Banned

im pretty sure he cant get laid anymore?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beebo
    Notice how it says 'people' and not women....
    he could possibly be gay

Hellbound

The thread title says people, is it stated Magic was bangin dudes or is the OP fantasizing?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JayGuevara
    The thread title says people, is it stated Magic was bangin dudes or is the OP fantasizing?
    no it says people in the article. im pretty sure he banged anything that got on top of him. and its way easier to get hiv through an@l than v@gina..thats why so many gay dudes got HIV

Banned

i don't believe it. i don't even think its possible unless he's counting multiples of women at one time like some orgies. but to think he had sex almost 2 different times a day isn't humanly possible while being active and playing competitively.

i'm very skeptical.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe4life
    he could possibly be gay
    Was'nt magic best friends with micheal jackson?

owwwww

The girls were probably getting passed around the team too. Those guys must have shit themselves when he came out with the AIDS announcement.

Banned

do u guys think its still like that today? just makes me feel weird thinkin of the lakers having an orgy in the dressing room

He can't beat Julio iglesias record. That guy was BALLIN!

if magic was having s3x with 500 peeps a year for..lets say a 3 year period. thats 1500 infected people going and infecting even more people.

magic Johnson might be solely responsible for the aids epidemic.. just something to think about
    No. If you have sex with someone who's HIV positive, it's still a small chance that you get infected with the disease.

if magic was having s3x with 500 peeps a year for..lets say a 3 year period. thats 1500 infected people going and infecting even more people.

magic Johnson might be solely responsible for the aids epidemic.. just something to think about

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    And yet Tiger Woods gets crucified. I'm still shaking my head at how everyone acted so shocked to learn Woods had other women.
    I don't think Tiger got crucified for getting busy with a bunch of different women. I think he got crucified for doing it while married and pretending that he was a perfect family man, a super man with no flaws. People like seeing legends fall, it makes us feel better about ourselves. That's why no one likes Superman, he's too squeaky clean and can't be beaten.

pimp. i now have even more respect for magic, just pilling through women, good job.