Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Krust Kingz

Default Re: Atleast we can talk about changes

Cap space isnt that important to the Wolves. So I dont think Love is an option unless he blatantly states he will only go to the Knicks.

Honestly I dont think "Big Chief Triangle" is going to make impulse trades or quick patch and go trades. I think he has longer term vision.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Default Re: Atleast we can talk about changes

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    I always thought it was too much a longshot to talk it but Kevin live is the perfect 4 to play with Carmelo / bargnani. That's why I always talk about the illyasova, Larry sanders, josh smith types.

But this Kevin love thing could happen.

Please tell me you would not say no to dealing chandler, hard away jr, shumpert, and the 2018 1st.

Luc Richard MBA amoute and bud dinger as the add ons from them actually fill a need as well
    I wouldnt say no, but Phil would, he isnt trading picks away for guys he can sign with cap space the following season.

The wolves say no as well....why would they trade their star player for two flawed players and a pick half a decade away?

Unless Love specifically says NY...he aint coming here we dont have the pieces to get anything realistically done.