Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Possible trades

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Default Re: Possible trades

Possible to jack the Warriors pick? I'm not sure what I'd want to give up for it. Would be awesome to somehow get it tho. Would be able to grab Monroe\Cousins and have a big for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    Possible to jack the Warriors pick? I'm not sure what I'd want to give up for it. Would be awesome to somehow get it tho. Would be able to grab Monroe\Cousins and have a big for the future.
    Can't see that happening- we'd be lucky if gs would just give beidrins + radmonovic for kmart- if nugs could/were asking for more added it would be great if a couple picks could get randolph who they are down on added- just no way that they'd add a pick like that to get kmart

National High School Star KRAYZIE's Avatar

Do we really want Biedrins paired up with Nene? The guy is Nene's near identical, except he rebounds a little bit more and blocks a couple more. Both very unselfish guys who shoot very high percentages from the field. Both however, not known for their defense. Sure it makes us bigger up front, but the two are so damn alike that teams are going to figure out how to play them right away. Can you imagine guys just hacking away at Beidrins in crucial game times knowing that the guy can't make a free throw to save his own life?

You also gotta deal with the fact that he's been hurt for a while now, how do we know this is going to be the same guy from 2 years ago? There's just too many too many risks and even though I'd love to get rid of KMarts gargantuan contract for a big, I don't think it would be wise to go for someone like Biedrins when we already have Nene.

Also, VRad is crap. Horrible shooter and currently injured. What's he done recently for one to say, "oh man this guy is pretty good?" At best, he's an okay backup, but not for 7 mil, even if it's expiring. Sorry Rad.

Quote Originally Posted by KRAYZIE
    Do we really want Biedrins paired up with Nene? The guy is Nene's near identical, except he rebounds a little bit more and blocks a couple more. Both very unselfish guys who shoot very high percentages from the field. Both however, not known for their defense. Sure it makes us bigger up front, but the two are so damn alike that teams are going to figure out how to play them right away. Can you imagine guys just hacking away at Beidrins in crucial game times knowing that the guy can't make a free throw to save his own life?

You also gotta deal with the fact that he's been hurt for a while now, how do we know this is going to be the same guy from 2 years ago? There's just too many too many risks and even though I'd love to get rid of KMarts gargantuan contract for a big, I don't think it would be wise to go for someone like Biedrins when we already have Nene.

Also, VRad is crap. Horrible shooter and currently injured. What's he done recently for one to say, "oh man this guy is pretty good?" At best, he's an okay backup, but not for 7 mil, even if it's expiring. Sorry Rad.
    Do you know anything about Biedrins... now I'm not saying he's a great center, but you pretty much described the opposite of him... he's actually a great fit next to Nene IMO... Biedrins is a defensive rebounding center with no offensive skills... he shoots a high percentage b/c he only shoots lay ups and put packs... so he actually is a good fit next to Nene... is he the best player we could get for KMart? no... but he's better than having KMart b/c at this point KMart might not even be healthy for training camp

National High School Star KRAYZIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MeLO MvP 15
    Do you know anything about Biedrins... now I'm not saying he's a great center, but you pretty much described the opposite of him... he's actually a great fit next to Nene IMO... Biedrins is a defensive rebounding center with no offensive skills... he shoots a high percentage b/c he only shoots lay ups and put packs... so he actually is a good fit next to Nene... is he the best player we could get for KMart? no... but he's better than having KMart b/c at this point KMart might not even be healthy for training camp
    So you're telling me that the two are shockingly similar, except the guy can rebound a little more and therefore make a good fit?

As for your point about KMart being injured, how is Biedrins any less injury prone than KMart at this point? The guy played how many games last season? And what's he doing right now? Oh the same thing Kenyon is doing, recouping from a serious injury.