Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: What is your GOAT top 10 ISH poster list?

[QUOTE=Akrazotile]Uhhhhhhhhhh, yeah. You did.

You said if I told you the god

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Look at all the work you have to put into selling one book; it's a hard life, bro.

You have a history of plagiarizing and that doesn't help.

But if I was rich, I'd buy a ton of your books because I love you.

Stalk you turned sour on me as soon as I published the book and mentioned it on ISH.

I been tried to be cool with you IRL. Youre always talking about how whenever youre banned you wanna kill yourself bc you have no life and no one to talk to.

Obviously the idea of me turning a lil bit of talent and hard work into success has you feelin some kind of spiteful way. Resenting me when I kept it real wit ya. Just bc youre resigned to remaining a loser all your life. It’s one thing to clown yourself all the time. But gettin on that passive-aggressive loser shit and trying to bring down my grind... shows you actually ARENT clowning when you call yourself a loser. Youre actually a REAL loser, and I guess you must know it and hate it. Now I know it, and now everyone knows it. And now it’s kinda lost the charm. Now you just look miserable.

Anyway God bless your wasted life and pathetic pencil dick, my brother.

Love you bro

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

[QUOTE=Akrazotile]Stalk you turned sour on me as soon as I published the book and mentioned it on ISH.

I been tried to be cool with you IRL. Youre always talking about how whenever youre banned you wanna kill yourself bc you have no life and no one to talk to.

Obviously the idea of me turning a lil bit of talent and hard work into success has you feelin some kind of spiteful way. Resenting me when I kept it real wit ya. Just bc youre resigned to remaining a loser all your life. It

I put this fckin site on my back

kblaze, young x, dmavs are really the standouts

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    I was just thinking that a couple of month ago I didn't really know who's who because I never really pay attention to names. And after that I'm becoming much better. I used to only know people by their avatar, so when they change it...

In no particular order

3Ball (I particularly used to like when he used to repeat what he just posted to respond to someone who responded to him. I guess to put it through their thick heads. But I think the mods put a stop to that.)
    Walksonwater (I like his style, though my people tell me that he could possibly be Akrazotile. They'll get to the bottom of it.)
    Nico (He puts effort and good logic into his posts.)
    Jabbar
    Stalker
    I don't know.
    The hippo guy, CavaliersFTW
    There are many. tpols I guess.
    Pauk (Because of the ultimate Jordan flopping compilation.)
    Jlauber
    Oh yeah Mr.Feney
    And many of the anti Lebron guys, even though I'm a Lebron fan.

Really there are many people.

Warriorfan used to make some really good wheelchair comments, long before the whole Simon wheels thing took off. They were very funny out of context. But now everybody knows that Simon is on a wheelchair.

Last edited by pauk; 03-20-2019 at 05:14 AM.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Lists like these shows you what a cesspool this site has become when some of the most short sighted toxic posters are top 10 GOAT posters

im stunned im not on every single list in this thread

3ball, KBlaze, Jlauber, dankok, dmavs, smook, Jabbar, milbuck, theoo, tpols.

all these lists are pure shit

i didnt see a ****ing rufus mention

yall on theoo's dick but no premeditated

shit has really changed

rad getting no love, pete's montreux no love, i dont remember if i saw killbot at all , andgar was the goat apple stan, gobb might have been the greatest old bitter man we have ever seen, j$ with his filing system full of dossier's on every poster since 2006, vapid for being the annoying ass rich asian everyone tolerates, 1manfastbreak for being the coolest white boy from the bay, OJmayo had a ****ing fan club and hooping hard in LA with daboyecho and some other dudes(sorry if i dont remember your names) , kebabstall and knucktheficks had some of the funniest usernames that matched their posting whit, johndeere for living life as smartly as a white man could(dude made money and saved most of it and shit on stupidity every damn day he could ), meticode for surviving over the rhine and race riots just so that he could dedicate his life for his wife in wisconsin(dont know how he was happy lol) , RBA for shitting on lebron for years after he left just to welcome him back like i said he would in 2010(plus we had a weird interatction on twitter, onemoresucka for not giving a **** all the way from colorado and making ****** mad, i forgot my black brother's name, he was an actor that went to private school with like olivia wilde and didnt smash but you still my ***** , shout out to ****ing ummm...mlb1981, **** i dont know if i got the name right but he used to have a bob barker avy for years.. cool ass dude

shit this is like the jayz tweets about rappers

oh shit i forgot about the MTL gangster/poker player mac mac , if you see this ***** im in toronto send me a pm and we will link up, shout to all my tdot ****** halftime, red1, etc... love yall

shout out to raininthrees, super logical and factual

special shout out to my og kblaze, cool ass dude. seem like the dude that seen it all done it all and be giving out game for FREE and people dont listen

oh and shout out to houston's finest rezznor, cool ass dude

he just be living life on his own terms and shit, beautiful

who else?

Niko, All Net, Shaq Attack, Gifted Mind, 1987Lakers...

oh snap shout out to applause and that one gimmick account that was checking everyone's grammar

back to long list

ukballer, bigsmoke(chitown stepping on to the list of legends)

how did i forget mr philly aka the people's champ State Property? damn

remember my ***** jay guevara? i hope he alright

**** everything pittsburgh related but jailblazers was cool

yo who was the ***** that was tracking his roommates jerking off habits like it was some discovery channel shit? i hope he aint out here inspiring other serial killers/weirdos

oh my ***** prof murder, where the **** you at these days? hit me up ill come to maine and we can **** dirty white hoes together i wonder if he still hates subway

maniak are you old enough to drink yet?

im done but yall been great over these years, everyone who brought something to the table should be appreciated

and zen needs to stop being a lame and post that pic of him with the duck lips

its been a damn decade

and bruj dont be killing people with the forklift , the workplace is already a stressful environment

I don't know about these ISH GOAT lists but I gotta mention Silkkthashocker, worst troll and the grand daddy of Bronsexuals here. I don't think he's coming back with LBJ not even making the playoffs this year but he would always predict Bron winning a chip and when eventually he ended up short, he would disappear until the next playoffs and again predict LeBron winning and disappear again...

[QUOTE=Akrazotile]Stalk you turned sour on me as soon as I published the book and mentioned it on ISH.

Obviously the idea of me turning a lil bit of talent and hard work into success has you feelin some kind of spiteful way. Resenting me when I kept it real wit ya. Just bc youre resigned to remaining a loser all your life. It

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    all these lists are pure shit

i didnt see a ****ing rufus mention

yall on theoo's dick but no premeditated

shit has really changed

rad getting no love, pete's montreux no love, i dont remember if i saw killbot at all , andgar was the goat apple stan, gobb might have been the greatest old bitter man we have ever seen, j$ with his filing system full of dossier's on every poster since 2006, vapid for being the annoying ass rich asian everyone tolerates, 1manfastbreak for being the coolest white boy from the bay, OJmayo had a ****ing fan club and hooping hard in LA with daboyecho and some other dudes(sorry if i dont remember your names) , kebabstall and knucktheficks had some of the funniest usernames that matched their posting whit, johndeere for living life as smartly as a white man could(dude made money and saved most of it and shit on stupidity every damn day he could ), meticode for surviving over the rhine and race riots just so that he could dedicate his life for his wife in wisconsin(dont know how he was happy lol) , RBA for shitting on lebron for years after he left just to welcome him back like i said he would in 2010(plus we had a weird interatction on twitter, onemoresucka for not giving a **** all the way from colorado and making ****** mad, i forgot my black brother's name, he was an actor that went to private school with like olivia wilde and didnt smash but you still my ***** , shout out to ****ing ummm...mlb1981, **** i dont know if i got the name right but he used to have a bob barker avy for years.. cool ass dude

shit this is like the jayz tweets about rappers

oh shit i forgot about the MTL gangster/poker player mac mac , if you see this ***** im in toronto send me a pm and we will link up, shout to all my tdot ****** halftime, red1, etc... love yall

shout out to raininthrees, super logical and factual

special shout out to my og kblaze, cool ass dude. seem like the dude that seen it all done it all and be giving out game for FREE and people dont listen

oh and shout out to houston's finest rezznor, cool ass dude

he just be living life on his own terms and shit, beautiful

who else?

Niko, All Net, Shaq Attack, Gifted Mind, 1987Lakers...

oh snap shout out to applause and that one gimmick account that was checking everyone's grammar

back to long list

ukballer, bigsmoke(chitown stepping on to the list of legends)

how did i forget mr philly aka the people's champ State Property? damn

remember my ***** jay guevara? i hope he alright

**** everything pittsburgh related but jailblazers was cool

yo who was the ***** that was tracking his roommates jerking off habits like it was some discovery channel shit? i hope he aint out here inspiring other serial killers/weirdos

oh my ***** prof murder, where the **** you at these days? hit me up ill come to maine and we can **** dirty white hoes together i wonder if he still hates subway

maniak are you old enough to drink yet?

im done but yall been great over these years, everyone who brought something to the table should be appreciated

and zen needs to stop being a lame and post that pic of him with the duck lips

its been a damn decade

and bruj dont be killing people with the forklift , the workplace is already a stressful environment
    This post screams either Jtotheizzo or Senor Ced.

List needs a little iseenhippos, kwajo, saKf, hateraid, hotsizzle, joeyzaza, dejordan, thropesaurus, tmacsonegoodeye, Texas Batman, psileas....

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    This post screams either Jtotheizzo or Senor Ced.

List needs a little iseenhippos, kwajo, saKf, hateraid, hotsizzle, joeyzaza, dejordan, thropesaurus, tmacsonegoodeye, Texas Batman, psileas....
    they could never do my style like me

1. bballer