Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: I don't see even the Heat beating this Bulls team 4 out of 7 times.

I think we've got a shot. We need to stay healthy though. I really will be surprised if Miami or Chicago doesn't come out of the East though.

That's what we heard all last season from Bulls and Celtics fans.
    Was it 4-1 in both series? Cant remember.
    Now Heat are better, Bulls slightly better with a healthy Boozer (for how long) and the C's are worse.

Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose Clocian-IGN's Avatar

why make this thread for the trolls

Quote Originally Posted by (e)
    I think we've got a shot. We need to stay healthy though. I really will be surprised if Miami or Chicago doesn't come out of the East though.
    That will be key. Questions over Rose, Deng, Noah, Gibson and Booze is prone.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    That's what we heard all last season from Bulls and Celtics fans.
    Was it 4-1 in both series? Cant remember.
    Now Heat are better, Bulls slightly better with a healthy Boozer (for how long) and the C's are worse.
    Confirmation to not take seriously

Banned

It is funny because most of the time the favorite to come out of the East never does come out.

Last season the favorite to come out of the East was between the Bulls and Celtics, I think it was the Celtics more so than the Bulls because of experience.

Lebron when he was with the Cavs was the favorite to come out of the East in 2009 and 2010 and he never came out.

I am not sure if the Celtics were the favorites in 2008 but I remember I thought the Pistons would win that series but they choked another ECF once again.

2007, the Pistons were clearly the favorites over the Cavs and they obviously got upset and the same goes for 2006 when the Pistons played the Heat.
    Last edited by StateOfMind12; 01-23-2012 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
    Confirmation to not take seriously
    Ahh do you remember how good your own team was last regular season?
    These Bulls are only slightly better, as the mins Boozer plays increases your offence sometimes, and decreases your D every time. And check the opposition that Booze scores well against mostly.
    Slightly better = an excellent team, but just not as good as Miami in the playoffs.
    Bulls needed another player to create under playoff pressure and havent secured one yet.

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    I would be the first to point out if there was a team better than the Bulls. It's not like I just became a Bulls fan since they've had Rose. I was a Bulls fan through all those terrible Curry/Chanlder/Crawford and Gordon/Hinrich/Chandler eras.

There's not another team in the league that is playing this well right now.
    Don't forget Ben Wallace era lmao

Banned

Ahh do you remember how good your own team was last regular season?
    These Bulls are only slightly better, as the mins Boozer plays increases your offence sometimes, and decreases your D every time. And check the opposition that Booze scores well against mostly.
    Slightly better = an excellent team, but just not as good as Miami in the playoffs.
    Bulls needed another player to create under playoff pressure and havent secured one yet.
    Again why not taking seriously.....

The fact you keep focusing on Boozer

But not including Deng, Brewer, Rip, Watson and our back up guards have been offensively consistent is enough for me to know you're being a biased heat fan.

This team is no where near slightly better. Its an entirely new formula, not Rose hoping someone is open, if not go for the shot himself.

Again why not taking seriously.....

The fact you keep focusing on Boozer

But not including Deng, Brewer, Rip, Watson and our back up guards have been offensively consistent is enough for me to know you're being a biased heat fan.

This team is no where near slightly better. Its an entirely new formula, not Rose hoping someone is open, if not go for the shot himself.
    So what they are a 70 win team in an 82 game season now?
    Who sounds biased?
    I've called a 62 win team slightly better. Thats not biased.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Let's just crown the Bulls champions now, the same way we crowned the Packers the champions in October. K?

Banned

So what they are a 70 win team in an 82 game season now?
    Who sounds biased?
    You, cause you are now putting words in my mouth. The only thing I've said is that we have the pieces to compete with Miami.

You, cause you are now putting words in my mouth. The only thing I've said is that we have the pieces to compete with Miami.
    so you thought they couldn't compete with Miami last year ?

Meanwhile Heat are much better. This is just facts. No bias.
    Chalmers is unbelievably better. he couldnt start over arroyo last season.
    Miller is looking healthier, Haslem healthier, Lebron and Bosh playing better. Wade will be rested for playoffs.

The most bias thing here is the OP creating this thread halfway thru game against Nets in January.

Thank you Based Presti OKCThunderUP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    There's not another team in the league that is playing this well right now.
    And that's the flaw with your thread. It's still January. It doesn't matter who's playing well right now but, rather, who's playing well in April.