Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Default I don't see even the Heat beating this Bulls team 4 out of 7 times.

The way this Bulls team plays together as a team, their defense, their depth. I can't picture a team in the league beating the Bulls 4 out of 7 games in the playoffs this season.

Thank you Based Presti OKCThunderUP's Avatar

Default Re: I don't see even the Heat beating this Bulls team 4 out of 7 times.

That's because you're a Bulls fan.

Quote Originally Posted by OKCThunderUP
    That's because you're one of those (not all) annoying Bulls fan.
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by OKCThunderUP
    That's because you're a Bulls fan.
    I would be the first to point out if there was a team better than the Bulls. It's not like I just became a Bulls fan since they've had Rose. I was a Bulls fan through all those terrible Curry/Chanlder/Crawford and Gordon/Hinrich/Chandler eras.

There's not another team in the league that is playing this well right now.

That's because you're a homer.

Same thing happened last year. The Bulls expend all their energy in the regular season and never "Step-up" in the playoffs. So they get great regular season records, but fall on their face when other teams step up in the playoffs.

Besides, the Bulls haven't faced any real teams yet.

Banned

I don't either, but this conversation is usually just a giant circle and more times than not most people side with the Heat.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsGame
    That's because you're a homer.
    So ironic coming from you. You're the biggest ****ing homer on here you dipshit.

Anyway, yes, the Bulls would beat the Heat in a 7 game series. The Heat are overrated.

We'll see during the playoffs. But this team is absolutely better than they were last season. Last season they had to have Rose carry them. This season they can sit Rose out and they're still one of the best teams in the league. They can sit Noah and Taj and Rose out like they did the other night and still win. This team has the depth, plays the defense and has the talent to beat anyone in the league.

You know you have a good team when you can have Brian Scalabrine and Omer Asik in the game and still up by 10+ points regardless of what records the teams they're playing against have.

thats what people didnt see last season either... then look what happened

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    I would be the first to point out if there was a team better than the Bulls. It's not like I just became a Bulls fan since they've had Rose. I was a Bulls fan through all those terrible Curry/Chanlder/Crawford and Gordon/Hinrich/Chandler eras.

lies

The ? to All Answers TheAesirsFinest's Avatar

Can't wait for the game on Sunday. The battle of the Eastern powerhouses

Damn I guess that settles it. Heat should just tank they've got no chance at beating the bulls, after all Conan said so.

You know you have a good team when you can have Brian Scalabrine and Omer Asik in the game and still up by 10+ points regardless of what records the teams they're playing against have.
    Level of competition.

1 month avatar bet. Heat beat the Bulls in the playoffs.