Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Can the mods explain why a known racist is being allowed back on this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    jokes on you im a undercover cop and we have just tracked your ip

expect my fist in ur asshole tomorrow morning
    You Heat fans all have the same lame sense of humor.

The **** is funny about fists in the ass and boners? You guys lighten the mood with gay shit all the time. If you have something gay to say just PM me bro.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Can the mods explain why a known racist is being allowed back on this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii

The **** is funny about fists in the ass and boners? You guys lighten the mood with gay shit all the time. If you have something gay to say just PM me bro.
    im not a heat fan

u gay as hell tho

finneh throw hands if you don't leave this forum tonight.

i'm giving you the chance to leave quietly. think wisely.

Gimmick accounts aren't anywhere near as bad as the agenda posting. Every ****ing thread is unreadable at this point.

Known racist? But is he a known liar?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    Gimmick accounts aren't anywhere near as bad as the agenda posting. Every ****ing thread is unreadable at this point.
    I'm hoping Jeff starts clearing the rubbish more once the season starts, most off seasons he seems to give people more freedom. Last couple months have been horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by aboss4real24
    [COLOR="Magenta"]all white ppl have a racist side [/COLOR]
    I love the irony of this post.

OP is a sock puppet account of Silkk/dubeta/lebronxrings/dragic4life/etc.

All of those should be banned immediately before budaddiiii

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    OP is a sock puppet account of Silkk/dubeta/lebronxrings/dragic4life/etc.

All of those should be banned immediately before budaddiiii

Agreed.

They do provide a lot of useless activity on here though.

Like a midget on speed

This forum doesn't have any rules. It's a free for all here. People keep complaining about it, but nobody does anything about it. It's quite clear they don't care. So you just have to embrace it if you like to keep posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    This forum doesn't have any rules. It's a free for all here. People keep complaining about it, but nobody does anything about it. It's quite clear they don't care. So you just have to embrace it if you like to keep posting here.

It's the offseason.

I'd say they are happy to just have traffic, however substandard it is...

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    It's the offseason.

I'd say they are happy to just have traffic, however substandard it is...
    It doesn't matter what time of the year it is. I see the same shit all year. But it hasn't bothered me in a long time. I go on because it's entertaining and for the occasional good basketball discussions that actually do happen.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    It doesn't matter what time of the year it is. I see the same shit all year. But it hasn't bothered me in a long time. I go on because it's entertaining and for the occasional good basketball discussions that actually do happen.

I will engage in good conversation and the people who know me on here will know that I only go into troll mode if it concerns Lebron.

Maybe it's because of the type of posters who support him, that I find myself going out of my way to piss them off...

You just have to pick a good day. There are good posters here..

I rule the local playground tomSR.'s Avatar

FWIW, I'd do it regardless of if I was a cop or not.
    yeah, what does being a cop have to do with anything ..........

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    I will engage in good conversation and the people who know me on here will know that I only go into troll mode if it concerns Lebron.

Maybe it's because of the type of posters who support him, that I find myself going out of my way to piss them off...

You just have to pick a good day. There are good posters here..
    Surrounded by all the dumb BS on the front page of ISH, there's always a few threads that actually have good discussions. There's more average/good posters who aren't looking to troll here than trolls, but the trolls have more than one account and post far more threads making it look like there are more of them. A simple ban would clean this place up, but I don't think they care enough. Like you said, they like the traffic.